Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain Muscle without steroids?

Chris29

My friend is looking at an alternate to steroids. He did one cycle half a year ago where he gained over 30lbs, and so far still has kept over 25lbs of it. He is jacked and strength and size is maintained, most likely only because of his extreme dedication to gyming and good diet.

One side effect from the gear was extremely bad acne that he got, and because of acutane and drugs he had to take after he wont be able to do another cycle for at least a year (if he even plans to risk it again).

I am wondering if there are any other drugs to use that cause muscle gain that are not androgenic anabolic steroids. We were looking into maybe hgh, igf-1, or even slight muscle building of clen, but these all seem minimal in what they could do.

Does anyone know of any other effective drugs that dont risk acne while giving at least moderate muscle growth?

what did he run before that gave him the side effects... if he gained 30 lbs. I am guessing it was something a little too strong to be ran for a first cycle...

If you are wanting to stay away from ph's, SARMS would be an excellent alternative... A stack of S4 and Ostarine would provide some great gains...

My friend is looking at an alternate to steroids. He did one cycle half a year ago where he gained over 30lbs, and so far still has kept over 25lbs of it. He is jacked and strength and size is maintained, most likely only because of his extreme dedication to gyming and good diet.

One side effect from the gear was extremely bad acne that he got, and because of acutane and drugs he had to take after he wont be able to do another cycle for at least a year (if he even plans to risk it again).

I am wondering if there are any other drugs to use that cause muscle gain that are not androgenic anabolic steroids. We were looking into maybe hgh, igf-1, or even slight muscle building of clen, but these all seem minimal in what they could do.

Does anyone know of any other effective drugs that dont risk acne while giving at least moderate muscle growth?

I think peptides from chemicalneed may be a good option for your friend

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

There are mild prohormones such as epistane, helladrol, or katanadrol from mrsupps.cm.....

There are natural test boosters as well such as DAA. Then there is creatine....

Acne is your concern? Hey, BIG BLAST, UNLEASHED, BRIDGE and GEAR would get great results with zero sides. I'm not a big fan of peptides. Sarms is another option but it too may give acne.

Acne is your concern? Hey, BIG BLAST, UNLEASHED, BRIDGE and GEAR would get great results with zero sides. I'm not a big fan of peptides. Sarms is another option but it too may give acne.

I am running post cycle/unleashed/gear right now...I am pretty god dang happy thus far...

I have a long history with pro hormones .......I am using these products to keep an edge and stay away for a while!

Top Bottom