Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fucking hell yes the patriots are finaly spending there fucking money.....its a dame good thing to.

needtogetaas

It's been two long seasons since the New England Patriots won a Super Bowl championship -- far too long for many of their fans.
But the organization itself has lost none of its championships luster among the NFL's players.
At least that's the word from the free agents the Patriots have courted and signed this offseason.
From linebacker Adalius Thomas to tight end Kyle Brady to wide receiver Wes Welker -- acquired in a trade from Miami earlier this week -- New England's championship possibilities were among the primary reasons they are coming north to play for Bill Belichick and his band of Patriots.
Welker, speaking on a conference call Wednesday morning, said he has always been jealous of New England's success, particularly since much of it came at his former team's expense. The Patriots have won four consecutive AFC East titles, the first two leading to Super Bowl championships.
"You looked at them on paper and you just couldn't understand why they were winning so many games and Super Bowls and whatnot," said Welker, who is only the second player in the last 15 years to lead his team in receptions (67), punt returns and kickoff returns. "Then, you go out and play them and you can't beat them. You watch them on film, and they can't lose. Those guys, I always kind of envied what the Patriots have done while I was at Miami just because I feel like that's me.
"I think that's the type of system that I fit in. You look at me on a piece of paper and I don't look like much at all. Put me on a field with a bunch of guys who like to play and it's a whole different story."
Thomas, the former Baltimore Raven who was considered the prime free agent on the market this year, didn't even entertain any offers other than the one presented by the Patriots.
"Coming here," he said, "you have a chance to win a championship year in and year out."
Later in his conference call, Thomas said, "You look at the team and I just want to come in here and add to what they have. It's a good team, going in the right direction. They have a great thing going here and I'm along for the ride."
Brady, who played last year in Jacksonville and was considered the best blocking tight end on the market (making him a very capable replacement for Daniel Graham, the NFL's preeminent blocking tight end who signed with Denver on Wednesday), said his previous years with Belichick when the two were with the New York Jets was a factor in his signing.
But, more important was New England's history of playing deep into January. The Patriots have played in four of the last six AFC championship games, including last January when they lost to the Colts 38-34 in an epic contest.
"I think any player, when they go out there in free agency, their two biggest hopes and expectations are that they could find someone out there that really wants them and wants to utilize them and their abilities," said Brady. "Next, or really up there at the same level, is a team that has a chance to win it all and to be right there in the hunt come late January. I think, obviously, that the Patriots are one of the teams that you can never count out in late January. They're going to be playing late in the playoffs."
This has been one of New England's most productive off-seasons in a while. While last year fans were lamenting the loss of such longtime Patriots as Adam Vinatieri and Willie McGinest, and such a valuable offensive player as wide receiver David Givens, this off-season they're almost exuberant in the addition of Thomas, Brady, Welker and running back Sammy Morris, who will replace Corey Dillon.
The Patriots have addressed their most glaring needs -- and aren't done yet. Wide receiver Donte Stallworth was in Foxborough for a visit and could be the next big catch. New England also has two first-round picks in the upcoming draft, a chance to infuse even more young talent into the team.
Larry Izzo, the veteran special-teamer who re-signed with New England on Tuesday, said he couldn't wait to meet his new teammates.
"It is exciting to see (Belichick) go out and bring in the talent that they've brought in," he said. "We're very familiar with a lot of those guys. I know they're going to fit in great. I know that they're the kind of guys that our organization looks for and that their main priority is winning, and I'm sure that was a factor in them deciding on coming up here.
"This gives them a pretty good chance to win. It's exciting, but obviously you don't win any games in March. But whenever you bring in some talent the way we've brought in here the last couple of days, it's pretty exciting."

fucking a right use that dame money now is the time bill.and theses bastards ant even don yet this is fucking great.....

Re: fucking hell yes the patriots are finaly spending there fucking money.....its a d

niners, watch out

Re: fucking hell yes the patriots are finaly spending there fucking money.....its a d

KillahBee said:
lol at Kyle Brady meaning anything.

The other 2 signings were HUGE tho, IMO.
kyle brady is one of them underrated tight ends that go unnoticed much like a offensive linemen dos,because he is not the receiver type tight end like shannon
sharp ben couts,ganzalas.he blocks and he dos it dame fucking good....that means less sacks from his side and better out side running room for the backs aka lawrins meroney. :)

but yes a would have to agree that the other 2 sighs were better.

Top Bottom