Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCK major League Baseball!

mdd

i never thought id say it, i always loved baseball

i honestly hope the yankee win 162 games this year, go undefeated through the playoff's and win it all.

that way people say fuck it and dont watch anymore

the allsar game might as well be the yankee's vs. the NL. hell they got allstarts on the team who dont even start.

still cant blame the yankee's gotta blame the league for ruining the game

The all-star game always sucked for as long as I can remember. Only enjoyment I got out of it was places bets with my father when I was a kid, he'd always bet on the NL.

I live In New York and i'm sick of the Yankees having the best players, myself.

BO-DEN said:
baseball has become a joke

they need a sallery cap

The money will go somewhere, why not to the players. what they need is a pool of money that will be spread evenly to all the teams. Some teams that can't afford to rebuild a better team will always be a losing team and never bring in the fans to draw in revenue to make them a better franchise.

But in a sense thats unfair also, so who knows. Baseball is a business and the big money pullers will always be able to afford the best players.

It's hysterical that Boston's owner John Henry whined to Major League Baseball to start a salary cap after the Yankees signed ARod.

Steinbrenners response was classic and so on the money, it's scary.

"We understand that John Henry must be embarrassed, frustrated and disappointed by his failure in this transaction, Unlike the Yankees, he chose not to go the extra distance for his fans in Boston. It is time to get on with life and forget the sour grapes.''

canadianhitman said:
They still need to add pitching....

Shit man, it's only February, give George sometime to come down from his ARod high.

And I think their present rotation is fairly good enough to compete. We still need a lefty.

Top Bottom