Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fsu seminoles hurting...bad!!

• Thread starter Thread starter gettinripped
  • Start date Start date
G

gettinripped

wow, i am an avid fsu fan. everybody knows the woes of late. it's bad, i've never seen it like this. they haven't lost 3 games in a row in a long time. now we face the possibility of losing 5 in a row counting the acc chap. game and the bowl game. things have got to be turned around sometime. this has been going on for 5 yrs now. it was chros rix previously, what is it now?? jeff bowden, bobby bowden?? any thoughts?? I can tell you that we have the same amount of talent as always but just cant seem to put it together. mark richt where are you when we need you most??

any other sulking nole fans out there??

gettinripped said:
wow, i am an avid fsu fan. everybody knows the woes of late. it's bad, i've never seen it like this. they haven't lost 3 games in a row in a long time. now we face the possibility of losing 5 in a row counting the acc chap. game and the bowl game. things have got to be turned around sometime. this has been going on for 5 yrs now. it was chros rix previously, what is it now?? jeff bowden, bobby bowden?? any thoughts?? I can tell you that we have the same amount of talent as always but just cant seem to put it together. mark richt where are you when we need you most??

any other sulking nole fans out there??

yeah that does suck..GO GATORS!!! LOL

sorry- but as a gators fan, ive been there...:(

Last edited:
I hope you guys keep ol Bobby Bowden around a couple more yrs and let him run the program into the ground.

Bobby just seems so lost out there and doesn't know what the heck is going on. I wonder who's calling the plays for him.

how 'bout them noles!!??!! what bowl is the canes and the gators going to??

i'll be there for the biggest game of the year!! legend vs. legend.....
Bowden vs. Paterno!!

Go Noles!!

will be a good game either way. maybe that last of them 2 together.

gettinripped said:
how 'bout them noles!!??!! what bowl is the canes and the gators going to??

i'll be there for the biggest game of the year!! legend vs. legend.....
Bowden vs. Paterno!!

Go Noles!!

That's the BCS for ya!! What a joke that a 4 loss team is going to a major bowl. I think it may be better for the Noles because a National audience gets to see what a joke Florida State is when they get crushed by Paterno and Co.

we shall see my friend. with that amount of time, we'll have a 1/2 way decent and healthy o-line back, defense will get to heal up too. i'll come looking for you on the 4th. good luck against Iowa, hope that the don't stick it to you again :(

Top Bottom