Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

from rugby to american football

big49ersfan

i dont know if this is the right board but i will post here anyway i have afriend who haas a contract at saracens (a proffesional rugby team in the premiership in the uk) but he wants to start playing american football for a college side in the US.

he is currently at 245lbs with about 14% bf he maxes on 180kg bench, 250kg squat, 240kg dead and 140kg clean and press and does the hundred in 10.5second

the boy is an absolute beast he asked me how he should go about doing the swap

has anyone got any ideas

cheers for the help lads

well first of all, rugby is a running sport where football is basically a collision sport. in other words, your boy probably has the legs to run a pitch, but can he explode onto a running back of viceversa? he should probably try to increase his squat power and work on shorter interval training, instead of the long runs we all know in rugby

PEECE

R U G B Y ELITE 13

What is his 40 time?....He sounds like he would make a hell of a linebacker...What is his height? And definantly study, study, study....It may look simple on TV but to be sucessful one must be a student of the game...Good Luck

Sars are a dead end club anyhow. He's wasting his talents there and should go further....hints please as to who he is?

big49ersfan said:
i dont know if this is the right board but i will post here anyway i have afriend who haas a contract at saracens (a proffesional rugby team in the premiership in the uk) but he wants to start playing american football for a college side in the US.

he is currently at 245lbs with about 14% bf he maxes on 180kg bench, 250kg squat, 240kg dead and 140kg clean and press and does the hundred in 10.5second

the boy is an absolute beast he asked me how he should go about doing the swap

has anyone got any ideas

cheers for the help lads

what position does he wanna play?

football is all about explosion like the guy said above. 40 yard times would be better info as well as 10 yard and 20 yard. Also you need alot of agility.

Top Bottom