Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Money Notre Dame at Nebraska

mitch1301

Dame +13.5 pts is free money. Dame always gets up for thses big games. They went to OT last year and lost, but Nebraska isnt half the team they were last year, look for Neb to lose 3 games this year.

A good long shoot is Dallas and Tampa Bay, Dallas pays 4 to 1 straight, great $50 bet, its a long shot but a good one for the 1st week of NFL.

Post your picks for NCAA and NFL.

Later
Mitch;)

Free money is the Vikings -7 vs the Panthers, I threw down 80% of my account on it. Now the spread is at 10.5, looks like I am right so far.

Not sure how smart it is to bet on the Cowboys even with the spread. Did you see what happened with them and Tampa last year?? I like Tampa in that game.

yeah Dallas

Dallas could loose there ass but thats why its a gamble. I won 600 on Oakla vs Florida St last year, paid 6 to 1 straight. Dallas is not going to win many games this year. Hell teh over/under for total wins is 5, that sucks. I just think there is a small chance that Dallas could pull this off, they are playing at home. Bet against them on teh road.

Later
Mitch

Also look at Balt, my line was -10.5 thinking of taking the pts with the other team. Balt already lost one of there best for the season.

If i could have got Minny when it was at -7, i would have dropped a nickel on it , maybe even a dime.

Minny at home vs. a very weak Carolina team. At minus 7, thats one of those once, twice, maybe even three times a year, you get those "matchups" where your guy is just asking to get buried.

For example last year in NCAA when Miami Fla crushed Virgina Tech minus Micael Vick, he played two snaps or so, but this Minny game is what im comparing it to, an opportunity.

Actually Notre Dame didn't show up. That's NFL Refs in ND uniforms looking for something to do.

No prob

Hey its only the half. Also if you guys really bet you know you cant win them all. Dame covered many games in teh 2nd half last year. Can only wait and see what happens. But hey I am still playing with money won on Oak last year. Some of you wanted some info for tomorrow so lets try these:

take
carolina +12
dallas +10.5
chicago +11

There you go just bet the opposite and hit big.

Later
Mitch

Oh yeah forgot, saying ND was blind in teh first half was an understatement

Top Bottom