Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football should be abolished. RE: Traumatic Brain Injury

PICK3

Headed for Disaster: What We Know About Traumatic Brain Injury - NBC News

"We're not just talking about people limping at the age of 50. We're talking about brain injuries that are causing horrible, protracted, premature death,” Gladwell told Chang, picking up a theme he first explored in a 2009 article for The New Yorker which likened football to dogfighting. “This…is appalling. Can you point to another industry in America which, in the course of doing business, maims a third of its employees?”

Malcolm Gladwell: 'Football Is a Moral Abomination' - Bloomberg

please respond

butt if you don't let your kids play tackle football they may grow up to be fgts

just sayin'

I think football for children and minors should be abolished until parents stop pushing their kids to play. Dangerous sport. There's a kid a high school senior that is learning how to walk and talk again less than a couple miles from my house in kc. Another one died last year.

I think football for children and minors should be abolished until parents stop pushing their kids to play. Dangerous sport. There's a kid a high school senior that is learning how to walk and talk again less than a couple miles from my house in kc. Another one died last year.

Then how will all the lard-ass has been's and never were's live vicariously though their children?

I just committed seaucide

Top Bottom