Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

football joke...............

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
3 guys find an old lamp on a deserted beach...........clean it up and start rubbing on it..............genie pops out and grants them each a wish.........

first guy asks for an mp-3 player.......

second guy asks for a new computer.......

third guy asks for a mickey mouse outfit for his son, and gets the ownership of the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

WODIN said:
I don't get it..

Me either.

I had chuckle coming up, but it died in my throat. I was like WTF?

And who the hell asks for a MP3 player or computer on an island? The dude with the MP3 player would be sucking off the computer dude for permission just to download songs.

Darktooth said:

Mickey Mouse usually refers to something like a shit operation, or totally confused/useless/pointless.

Ex: Don't be pullin' that mickey mouse bullshit on me.

Outfit refers to a whole of something...

Ex: An outfit of scout leaders, an outfit of troops.

Thanks Darktooth...that makes it just a bad joke...

AAP said:

And who the hell asks for a MP3 player or computer on an island? The dude with the MP3 player would be sucking off the computer dude for permission just to download songs.

LMAO!!!

now that was fuckin hiarious!!!!!

well, perhaps i should explain............

the new orleans saints are one of, if not the WORST, football team in the league.

locals refer to the team as the "aints".

mickey mouse was a play on words, referring to the sorry assed, poor performing football team here.

Top Bottom