Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football fans read...

• Thread starter Thread starter flickenu
  • Start date Start date
F

flickenu

If you were Marty Morhinweg who would you go with? Sure batch and detmer both suck, but he's only left with those 2. personally, I'd give the reigns to batch again especially since theyre playing on monday night against the rams. Here's both their numbers I THINK for the 1st 2 games

Batch-
2 interceptions, one on the goal line. sacked 7 times, pitiful. 1 touchdown pass i believe

Detmer-
7 interceptions (why not put someone else in after the 4th?????) sacked 3 times, 1 touchdown pass.

Both those numbers are terrible...they might want to start thinking about putting the rookie mcmahon in. it really sucks being a lions fan...

i'm in detroit, as i assume you are...

i watched ty in philly... he does not have an arm, cant run... but that fucker is a fighter.... a fighter with a LONG time in the west coast offense.. he knows the reads.. he is smarter than batch.. FAR smarter... usually would make better decisions too... i think he was pressing, he probably felt he had to... plus, that defense knows him... they knew how to read him.. they have been playing against him for 2 years...

batch is injury prone... he makes horrible choices... he has no touch at all... and, he is new to the offense...

i think marty figured "dallas and cleveland are two easy wins, i will use detmer for them and i will look like a genius"... well, it backfired.. detmer didnt get to walk on dallas and boost himself up.. then cleveland destroyed him... now he deserves to be thrown to the dawgs... uh, i mean the rams (dawgs ate him already)...

detmer will bounce back nice.. daddy is a coach, brother a qb... its in his blood... 7 picks is horrible, yes... but once more chance cant hurt a team that is destined for NOTHINGNESS until they apologize to me directly for barry's departure.

oh ya, 3rd string boy malone is gonna get his shot soon enough... i'd guess by week 6 or 7 he will be the main guy... as soon as he knows the offense well enough.

Malone? I thought the 3rd stringer was Mcmahon. The rookie from.....shit i cant remember, somewhere on the uppereast coast. anyways, yea they have a qb controversy, and it really sucks with the rams next on the slate. God they'd be good if barry would have stayed and they would have picked griese instead of batch. By the way, i'm not from detroit, i'm from iowa. i dont know how i ended up likin the lions, but ive been with them for 11 years now and it's getting really old being 8-8 every year.

I think that guy is from Rutgers.

Anyway, I'm a Browns fan and I was glad to see them get rid of Detmer for a 4th rounder. He's a decent QB sometimes, but then he fucks himself with retarded mistakes. His defense reads are wretched.

They should keep Detmer in which will also ensure a great chance at getting the #1 pick in next year's draft. I think Todd Marinovich or Ryan Leaf is still available...

Ok, I'm confused here. The title of your post clearly states 'football fans', and yet the body of your text talks about the Detroit Lions. That does not make sense.

If you would like to watch a real football team with a real qb, might I suggest the Texas Longhorns? :)

dude, you are right... i typed malone last night and thought... that doesnt sound right... but i couldnt come up with mcmahon...

anyway, the team is his soon enough... even the media seemed to want him to get more time... along with everyone else around here... batch is a bitch.

lemme guess.. boyd was a catcher or 1b... i'd hate that collision at home... he'd probably like it though..

Top Bottom