Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football Fans For Truth

LOL

Reminds me of limp wrist Gore doing his best sisy imitation while jogging during the last election.

Funny but true - there was an article in some magazine about how he throws a baseball - with it flat against his palm and not in his fingers - like he never pickd up one before in his life....

Yeah they mention his baseball exploits as well.

When Kerry threw the first pitch at a Red Sox-Yankees game, he did not throw from the pitcher's mound -- yet still bounced the ball before it reached home plate. He then blamed his namby-pamby throw on the catcher, a National Guard soldier and Iraq war veteran: "I held back," Kerry told reporters. "He was very nervous. I tried to lob it gently."

Maybe thats how he got his purple hearts. He used a grenade but only managed to lob it 10 feet.

Yeah! Fuck economy. Fuck armed forces. Fuck social security. Don't vote for him because he can't throw a football.

EnderJE said:
Yeah! Fuck economy. Fuck armed forces. Fuck social security. Don't vote for him because he can't throw a football.

To be precise, because he throws a football like a girl

Other countries will see that and think its safe to attack us.

It's a national security issue bor

n0th1ng said:
Yeah they mention his baseball exploits as well.

Quote:
When Kerry threw the first pitch at a Red Sox-Yankees game, he did not throw from the pitcher's mound -- yet still bounced the ball before it reached home plate. He then blamed his namby-pamby throw on the catcher, a National Guard soldier and Iraq war veteran: "I held back," Kerry told reporters. "He was very nervous. I tried to lob it gently."

kerrypitch.jpg

Proper shotputting form or a lob ball
kerryshotput.jpg

Top Bottom