Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***FOOTBALL DEBATE*** CFL vs NFL

Maverick

I have a couple of questions regarding this subject...

first, Do you think that the CFL has just as talented players as the NFL ?

second, Do you think the Grey Cup champs BC Lions could compete with NFL teams with mutually agreed on rules ?

third, do you think Ricky Williams had a tough time in the CFL because of the rule and game differences or do you think the CFL has alot more talent then people think and Ricky Williams underestimated that talent ?

discuss...

Personally I prefer the CFL because of the faster flow of the game, more passing. A really nice guy at work, his son is on special teams for BC. I think we have more talented receivers, per capita, but CFL players get payed shit.
I think the sheer size of the NFL players would give their top teams an edge, but BC could compete with the middle & lower teams.

Ricky Williams is washed up
an assemblage of CFL all-stars couldn't even compete with the worst NFL team
not knocking Canada at all
it's just not the same leaque

Maverick said:
I have a couple of questions regarding this subject...

first, Do you think that the CFL has just as talented players as the NFL ?

second, Do you think the Grey Cup champs BC Lions could compete with NFL teams with mutually agreed on rules ?

third, do you think Ricky Williams had a tough time in the CFL because of the rule and game differences or do you think the CFL has alot more talent then people think and Ricky Williams underestimated that talent ?

discuss...
Not even close to talent of NFL players. BC had a great team this year and it showed in Grey Cup when they outclassed the Als.
Still don't think they could compete with an NFL team.
This year's CFL was kinda boring this year. In past few years I found it more exciting to watch than NFL.
Gotta take a look at some rule changes and get rid of that watermelon of a football.
As for Ricky Williams, I don't think he has the head for football in either league.

i think nfl would dominate due to sheer size factor,not that the guys here arent talented but bc has guys on the team that got hurt in the nfl and never made it back to that caliber

Canada's funny. Red Green. This Hour has 22 Minutes. i'm almost Canadian. bout 10 minutes away.

well take quoter backs like rohan davy and even dug flouty .they were gods in that leage
but dog shit in the nfl.well flooty was ok I guess.

Top Bottom