Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flu with testosterone every time

Hi. Why do i get fever every time i inject testosterone? It happens the next day following the injection. This is my 6th or 7th cycle & i'm taking 750mg test enanthate/week & 40mg anabol/day... Last cycle i faced the same thing, everytime i inject sustanon & i'll have fever the next day. I took test enanthate a few years back & didn't have this problem.
It's ruining my workout... Any help?

Last edited:
I wonder if it's the source, but pharmacy should be an issue. Unless it's the carrier oil. Could be the same oil, and maybe you have a reaction to it?

It's actually a common reaction to sustanon, body is reacting to the sudden influx of hormones. It's the shorter acting esters which is why you didn't see it when you used test e or cyp. It should go away after 2-3 weeks

Re: Fever with testosterone every time

Yeah, i would understand if it's sustanon cos it has test prop the short ester & i read in lewellyn's anabolics prop might cause fever. The problem is now i'm taking test e & i'm having fever. Is it because of the dose? Cos last time i took the same test e 500mg with anadrol & i didn't have this problem. Now i'm taking 750mg with anabol. Should i decrease the dose or divide it to 2/3 times/week?

It's actually a common reaction to sustanon, body is reacting to the sudden influx of hormones. It's the shorter acting esters which is why you didn't see it when you used test e or cyp. It should go away after 2-3 weeks

For you're info, it didn't go away after 2-3 weeks, it started on the 3rd week & it gets more severe on the following weeks up till the end of cycle. I kept taking aspirin every week but it spoiled my workout

its called 'test flu' and its simply your body reacting to what you are putting in it pure and simple.

your body thinks there is an infection and is reacting accordingly. when you get a fever that is your bodies immune system at work.. your only option is to try another brand and hopefully your body won't attack it the same way

Top Bottom