Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flex Wheeler Retire's!!!

THE BOUNCER

What do you guys think about Ken Flex Wheeler? I personally believe that he had the greatest genetics of any pro, but I don't think he worked as hard as most of them did. Just imagine what he would have looked like if he had the work ethic as say Dorian Yates. Shawn Ray said in the new Flex magazine that wheeler used to drag through every workout. I believe the best he ever looked was in 1993 when he finished 2nd to Dorian. He never again matched that condition in my opinion. I don't believe flex wanted as bad as a lot of the pro's. Don't get me wrong flex was a great bodybuilder but I think he could have been much better. I think a big reason for him retiring is that his heart was never really in the game. I think he relied to much on his genetics and did not want to put in the time that the pro's were doing. What do you guys think?

The bottom line is that the man has a family and maybe he wants to enjoy his life with his wife and son. The drugs, the dedication is not for everyone. I think Flex looks awesome. Unfortunately you have to be a completely drugged freak to even consider winning the big one.

flex is the man i have been compared to him because of my muscle bellies you were right i'm not taking all that gear to come in 20th place no thanks don't want to be dead

I have been following and reading the weider magazines for about the last 9 years. And i read a lot of his interviews. He did have a real strong work ethic, but in his case it was working against him. He would keep growing and sometimes be able to compete at about 240-250 and did not look right or in proportion. So that's when he made the decision to stop playing everyone elses game of trying to get as big as possible as decided to go for more of the trim look he always had.

Top Bottom