Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time tren / test stack cylce inquires

Ball_is_life

This is my first time starting a cycle, i am looking to cut 20 lbs before I gain. My stats are
22% bf
I had a surgery on my left shoulder due to a dislocation and 2 othroscopic knee surgeries .

New member and first time poster

So you're saying you're going to lose 20 lbs. before you start the cycle right? Please think long and hard about your reply.

If its your 1st cycle then start away from tren.. it is not for a novice user.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

^^^ Indeed, not only is it not for newbies but the fact that you've had multiple surgeries should keep you away from aas until you can not only lose some BF, but you need to get your body used to the weight and movements so your joints and ligaments can strengthen naturally. How long have you been training?

Tren is a definite no go for a first timer.. I would recommend 250 of T per week for the first timer to see how your body reacts. You have no idea whether or not you're allergic to the oils in certain compounds or whether or not your body can handle it. And i wouldn't put a damn thing in my body with 22% body fat.

Top Bottom