Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test E Cycle only

reptile33

Okay so I got my all my gear from a few days ago and started my first cycle last night!

My stats:
Sex: Male
Weight: 200 pounds
Bodyfat: around 15-16%

Training for around 16 years

My cycle will be:
Weeks 1 to 12 - 500mg TEST E per week Total broken up (250mg Tuesday and 250mg Friday)
Weeks 1 to 12 - 0.25mg Arimidex E3D up to EOD as needed
HCG maybe last 10 days before beginning PCT or maybe just run it through for a few weeks up to and just before PCT but now reading about HCGenerate and might just do that as I don't want anymore needles and plus am only doing TEST E.

Break 2 weeks from last pin

50mg/day clomid 50/50/50/50 Weeks 15-18
Nolva 40mg day for 2 weeks 20mg/day last 2 weeks of PCT 40/40/20/20 weeks 15-18

Just want some input on HCGenerate if I can order some starting in week 4 up until PCT or better to take in PCT with Nolva/Clomid? I want to prevent or minimize shutdown although if I order now then I will be starting it by week 4 probably.

Looking to gain around 20 to 25 pounds (maybe keep around 10-15 pounds) if I can with proper diet,training and rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK bro, we dont need to know where you got your gear but your cycle looks spot on.

pct however needs work... no need for 2 serms. drop the nolva and just use the clomid.

Talk to RADAR,steve ,Dylan or any of the other boys about the best natty test boosters and other pct goodies available at the moment.

Okay so I got my all my gear from a few days ago and started my first cycle last night!

My stats:
Sex: Male
Weight: 200 pounds
Bodyfat: around 15-16%

Training for around 16 years

My cycle will be:
Weeks 1 to 12 - 500mg TEST E per week Total broken up (250mg Tuesday and 250mg Friday)
Weeks 1 to 12 - 0.25mg Arimidex E3D up to EOD as needed
HCG maybe last 10 days before beginning PCT or maybe just run it through for a few weeks up to and just before PCT but now reading about HCGenerate and might just do that as I don't want anymore needles and plus am only doing TEST E.

Break 2 weeks from last pin

50mg/day clomid 50/50/50/50 Weeks 15-18
Nolva 40mg day for 2 weeks 20mg/day last 2 weeks of PCT 40/40/20/20 weeks 15-18

Just want some input on HCGenerate if I can order some starting in week 4 up until PCT or better to take in PCT with Nolva/Clomid? I want to prevent or minimize shutdown although if I order now then I will be starting it by week 4 probably.

Looking to gain around 20 to 25 pounds (maybe keep around 10-15 pounds) if I can with proper diet,training and rest.

Dont put up where you got it buddy read the rules. Pct needs work...here you go.

Pct
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma stanzol
Unleashed/ postcycle combo
Daa powder or power chews
Ostarine 25mg ed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

the nolva/clomid pct DOES NOT WORK. read the other threads on here of guys who used it and now their dicks don't work. IT DOES NOT WORK!!

it temporarily boosts your LH and T levels and then they crash back down when you stop taking them, and they have sides which are hard to shake off

someone should put together a bunch of threads together of guys who ran clomid/nolva crap pct who are bitching now that they have problems. guess what? i would rather someone run NO PCT than someone run the wrong pct. a pct run wrong can make you worse than running nothing at all!!

Thanks guys and sorry about the reference where I got the gear from...so for PCT only clomid should be goot at 25/25/25/25 for 4 weeks and also use HCGenerate from weeks 7 up until the start of PCT but not through PCT right? Maccy do I need the other stuff you mentioned like Forma stanzol
Unleashed/ postcycle comb and osterine?

Dont put up where you got it buddy read the rules. Pct needs work...here you go.

Pct
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Forma stanzol
Unleashed/ postcycle combo
Daa powder or power chews
Ostarine 25mg ed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Moneyyyyyyyy in the bannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk

~EZ

Top Bottom