Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Dianbol Cycle Dosage questions

Liftforlife1990

Hello I am trying Methandienone 50mg/ml, Oxymetholone 50mg/ml
Pack: 1 vial (10ml (50mg+50mg/ml))
Dbol 50mg / Oxy 50mg (oil based inj or my first cycle basically my question is I am buying my syringes tomorrow and since I am new to this I only want to do 20mg a day to see how that works so with the info I have given would half of a ML be 20mg?????

Any helps to this post would be appreciated I do not want to take to much and not even know it.

23 years of age 5'11 210 pounds n my body fat percentage is about 22%-24% and my goals are to gain a good amount of strength on my lifts n would like to add a good 10-15 pounds of pure muscle

half a ml, that would be 25mg. 50mg/ml. Your stats are alright, but since your bodyfat is so high, you're putting strains on your body. Focus on getting that BF down, and you're better off atleast.

Half a ml would be 25mg/dbol and 25mg/adrol. 50mg total for the half cc. 1cc would be 50/50 which is 100mg.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

And that is not a good choice. If you only have one bottle it won't last but 10 days cause its supposed to be taken daily at 1cc. Why inject those 2 compounds when you can get the tablets dirt cheap?

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

23 years of age 5'11 210 pounds n my body fat percentage is about 22%-24% and my goals are to gain a good amount of strength on my lifts n would like to add a good 10-15 pounds of pure muscle

I'm sorry but your too fat to be taking steroids.. especially something like dbol that aromatizes so badly. . And 10-15 lbs of pure muscle.. you havent done any research at all have you.. that is impossible

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom