Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First deca cycle and PCT help

OriginalBiceps

Hey! I'm going to start my first cycle with Testa E and Deca.

My stats are: 185 lbs, 6 ft, 4+ yrs lifting, ~10% BF.

The cycle I'm going to run is:

Test E 500mg/e5d
Deca 250mg/e5d
HCG 250ui/2 times a week

I'm thinking I'll run the Test for 20 weeks and the Deca for 16 weeks. HCG through the whole cycle + 2 weeks and then start PCT after 22 weeks.

Should I run some kind of AI during the cycle? I've read I need something to lower my prolactin levels during cycle, what exactly? If I get any feels in my pecs I'm going to use Letro.

Also when it comes to PCT I recall I shouldn't use Nolva due to Deca. Anyone has an idea for a really good PCT after this cycle? Since Deca can be a bitch getting back from.

Thanks!

I think you should stay away from DECA for your first cycle. It can be a real bitch to recover from. Also you will need to run caber at 0.5mg twice per week to control prolactin and aromasin at 25mg EOD to control estrogen.

HCG should only he used as a kick start to PCT. Not the whole cycle or it will become counterproductive.

Clomid should be ran in PCT, but you will need more. SERMS only in a PCT will not help you recover. They have a temporary effect, and your test levels will crash as soon as you come off of them. They are good to have in PCT, but you need much more to raise test naturally and control estrogen rebound.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Just run a 12 week test cycle with Dbol to kickstart it, I wouldn't use Deca until at least 3rd or 4th cycle. You will see some great gains off test only.

Top Bottom