Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle. would appreciate some feedback

jank1three

Hey guys, I'd like some feedback on a Havoc (Epistane) cycle I've decided upon. Please excuse me if this thread is in the wrong place or I inadvertently break a forum rule

Age: 22 Height: 6'1'' Weight: 180 Years lifting: 3. Diet and training locked down

Epistane: 30/30/30/30 (10-20mg first 2 days)
Fish Oil: 1g EPA/DHA per day
Multi
Liver Support by Eclectic Institute (Milk Thistle 225mg, Dandelion 500mg, Artichoke 500mg, Beet succus 250mg, Goldenseal Root 250mg, Circumin 100mg) per day
Red Yeast Rice: 1.2g per day

PCT
Nolva: 20/10/10 (40mg first day)
Creatine
Vitamin D/Magnesium/Zinc (for test rebound)

So i jumped the gun and took my first pill today. I know this cycle is not optimal esp without enough liver help or enough SERM. I should be receiving some Liv52 in a couple weeks however. I am somewhat price-limited but if you think I should get more liver help I will (specific suggestions would be great) and if the Serm schedule is dangerously insufficient I'll stop my cycle and recoup. I'm very motivated to make this work but don't want to risk serious hepatotoxicity or gyno/bad shutdown

Thanks in advance
a noob

your running it too low and not long enough... you need to run it 6 weeks... you can start with 30 the first week but then you need to bump to 40 all the way up to 60 by the last week... your pct is fucking terrible bro...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

the ingredients in your recommended PCT products feature Tribulus Terrestris, Longjack, Tongkat Ali Root and bulbine natalensis which have either no evidence for increasing testosterone, or only evidence in rats with the exception of DAA. also you're saying a SERM is optional?

those ingredients are better than Nolva for PCT. Nolva makes you grow a vagina, and at the end of PCT.. if that is the only thing you used. You will be one giant pussy. it's science brah

Top Bottom