Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Var/Test Prop advice needed.

joelgonzalez303

:theshadow

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well. I am planning on starting my first cycle Monday and just wanted to drop you guy a few quick lines, in hopes of some good advice. It's my first cycle and i'm a bit worried. Anyways so you know the background. I was a big guy 5'7 260 LBS yes I was a fat ass. I have been in the gym for almost 2 years now working out like a beast mostly Cardio but have managed to get off about 70 LBS. Recently I have been plateauing. I keep working out but, my weight is not dropping. So I WAS (AM NOT) Going to do a cycle of Tri-Tren 150 and Test Prop but, turns out my connection is a flake and etc etc etc. I am glad by the way because after doing some research and speaking with a couple of friends I came to the conclusion that Tren is to much for a first cycle. So what I am planning on doing now is the following

Anavar 8 weeks 10MG dosage TBD
Test Prop 125MG dosage TBD

I have 3 friends who have used or are currently using roids in their workout regiments who don't know each other that I have consulted on dosage for both the Var and Test but, they all say something different. I'm sure that they are all trying to guide me in the right path but, I feel kind of lost..

one says
50MG Var P-D / 1.5CC Test every 3 days

the other says

30MG Var P-D /0.5 CC Test 1 time per week

the other says

30MG Var P-D/ 1.0 CC Test every 3 days

So I am pretty confused. Another confusion I have is my diet. I am currently taking Phentermine 37.5 1 Per day and a B12 shot weekly along with a 800-1000cal a day diet. 0 carbs, 0 sugar, 0 fat. What should I be eating when on the Var/Test cycle AND should I stop the Phen, lower the dosage?

Any positive and negative advice and help is welcome.

Thank You

Top Bottom