Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle update, thanks to everyone for the advice.

kcco

Hey fellas so i started my first cycle of,

6'0
bf 8%
184lbs
24 years old
diet is very clean after seeing a dietician a year ago, 4000 calories ED minimum, 300 grams of protein, high carbs low sodium and sugar.
training sense 17, seriously for past 4 years as well as working to become a personal trainer.
my goal is to push past my wall in the gym and put on and KEEP 5-10 lbs of muscle mass, as my goal weight for years now has been 200lbs with 8-12% bf.

weeks 1-4 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 30mgs ED
weeks 1-10 test e 500mg per week split into 2 injections mon and thur
weeks 1-12 arimidex .5mg e3d
weeks 1-16 liver and joint sapport/fish oils/omegas/vit e, all as directed

PCT
weeks 13-16 clomid at 50/50/25/25
weeks 13-16 Unleashed post cyle combo as directed
weeks 13-16 forma stanzol 5 pumps am 5 pumps 5pm
weeks 13-16 creatine 15/15/15/15
possibly run bridge as well.

The dbol was amzing as a kickstart and had huge strength gains right away just at 30mg a day, left nip was a little sensitive but other than that i had no problems once i increased the adex to every 2nd day.

now 10 weeks and im up 21 lbs! Iv maybe gone up 2-3%bf from what i and other have seen. bit of a lump under my left nip, very small and other than that i have had nothing but great things come from this cycle. Injections went smoothly i used a 23g for glutes and shoulders and never had a problem except aspirating with one hand in the beggining to some practice lol.

anyways i just wanted to express my gratitude for all the help, advice i received on my previous thread, great forum with great members!

Hey fellas so i started my first cycle of,

6'0
bf 8%
184lbs
24 years old
diet is very clean after seeing a dietician a year ago, 4000 calories ED minimum, 300 grams of protein, high carbs low sodium and sugar.
training sense 17, seriously for past 4 years as well as working to become a personal trainer.
my goal is to push past my wall in the gym and put on and KEEP 5-10 lbs of muscle mass, as my goal weight for years now has been 200lbs with 8-12% bf.

weeks 1-4 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 30mgs ED
weeks 1-10 test e 500mg per week split into 2 injections mon and thur
weeks 1-12 arimidex .5mg e3d
weeks 1-16 liver and joint sapport/fish oils/omegas/vit e, all as directed

PCT
weeks 13-16 clomid at 50/50/25/25
weeks 13-16 Unleashed post cyle combo as directed
weeks 13-16 forma stanzol 5 pumps am 5 pumps 5pm
weeks 13-16 creatine 15/15/15/15
possibly run bridge as well.

The dbol was amzing as a kickstart and had huge strength gains right away just at 30mg a day, left nip was a little sensitive but other than that i had no problems once i increased the adex to every 2nd day.

now 10 weeks and im up 21 lbs! Iv maybe gone up 2-3%bf from what i and other have seen. bit of a lump under my left nip, very small and other than that i have had nothing but great things come from this cycle. Injections went smoothly i used a 23g for glutes and shoulders and never had a problem except aspirating with one hand in the beggining to some practice lol.

anyways i just wanted to express my gratitude for all the help, advice i received on my previous thread, great forum with great members!

Damn...nice job. Pics or it didn't happen :qt:

Nice work I ran same thing first cycle (except m1t instead of dbol lol) and absolutely got me hooked on test e.

You feel like a god too?

Sent from Canada

Top Bottom