Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle (Test + Primo) Questions

Znezz

Hello, i'm planning on starting my first cycle shortly, i've done a fair amount of research via existing topics on what i should be doing, a friend of mine is also currently cycling, but incase i'm missing something i've decided to post a fresh thread and get some more information that is specific to me from some more seasoned cyclists

Ok, so first of all i'm 22 years old, 5"11, 178lbs @ 8% BF and have been lifting for 2 years seriously, my goal for this cycle is to put on around 10lbs, maybe a little more, I feel i have the diet to make it happen, just not the T.

I get around 3k calories per day with relatively little cardio, my job doesn't require me to do much physical labor, I'm extremely carb tolerant and don't put fat on at all, i supplement protein at around 200g per day, and a fairly decent healthy fat intake

I think i'm prone to male pattern baldness, but i've been trying to manage it & have only thinned a bit at the hairline, so i'd be looking to keep this intact

I'm in good health, the only thing i have is a slightly overactive thyroid

I originally planned on rolling with Deca + Primo, but after researching things like "Deca-Dick" i'm thinking of avoiding it, as my girlfriend wouldn't be overly pleased

1:So instead i'm considering Test + Primo, would this be a suitable first stack? bearing in mind i'd like to avoid losing my hair, is it essential i take Finasteride with this?

2:What PCT's should i be taking during if any, and after, i've read Nolvadex & Chlomid, are essential after you've finished your cycle, is there anything else i'm missing? Dosages for these would be appreciated also

3: As it's my first cycle, what dosage would you recommend for both Test & Primo? along with time period, i was thinking 16 weeks, would this be acceptable or overkill? i'm not interested in becoming a walking cloud, just around a stone of quality mass added onto my frame

4: Are there any common rookie mistakes i've overlooked? i'm looking to get as much information as possible before i get started

I think that's everything, sorry for the essay but i'd rather get as much info as possible than not enough

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

I would wait a few more years...at 22 theres no need to be running AAS, you could easily gain those 10lbs you're after by increasing your calories .

Appreciate your input mate thanks, but i'm pretty intent on cycling this year, i'm a pretty shallow bastard and would really like to be in top shape this summer for my jollies

Also my metabolism is ridiculously fast due to my thyroid, it's hard for me to take in my maintaining calories nevermind my gaining calories

I'd be eating to the point of throwing up at every sitting

Test and Primo is a good cycle. You don;t need much -- 250 of T and 300 of primo for 6-8 weeks.

Some additions.

N2GUARD -- a must while on.

For extra weight , add some N2BULK and BIG BLAST

For PCT, forget nolvadex and clomid, use the UNLEASHED/POST CYCLE combo. Follow with BRIDGE and you'lll be golden.

That's brilliant information exactly what i was looking for, thanks alot Nelson

Never actually heard of N2Guard before, stuff looks incredible, will definitely be grabbing some

Cheers

Last edited:
if you dont fix your diet whatever you look like now is how you will look in a few months after your cycle...

eat more lots more

It's his first cycle.

I know .. should go with oral primo if its going to be that short though. It takes 8 weeks just to reach peak levels witht he inject. Ya he is going to be gaining as levels rise but the best happens past the 8 week mark lol... 6-8 weeks will have a effect though and being his first even more so .. This is why I said " for me" lmao :evil:

N2guard is a great add no matter what though.

Top Bottom