Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!! First cycle please help anavar/test e

Status
Not open for further replies.

allworknoplay

Ive been doing months of research after talking to a amatuer bodybuilder at my gym. When I first considered doing a cycle, I was considering anavar only. Until getting a lot of advice that it would be pointless for numerous reasons. So now im deciding to go with the test e also. I thought I would try out a couple forums for advice before I start making the purchases t o have everything on deck I may need before starting. My stats are 5'10 222 with around 13% bf. Im just finishing a diet to get my bf and weight down before starting a cycle as I was directed by the dude at my gym. Before the diet I was 240 with about 18%. Ive been working out since I was in high school and I played three years of college football. Im 27 now, work a lot and dont have as much time to train as I once did so its hard keeping the bad weight off with my appetite! Lol.. the cycle im planning to go with looks like this
weeks 1-10250mg test e
weeks 1-13 40mg var pd
adex .5mg eod.

Pct
(hcg on cycle 500ui pw)
1-14 25mg aromasin
15-28 12.5 mg aromasin
1-7 100mg clomid
8-2850mg clomid
1-28 .25mg prami
triband zinc

Please give me any helpful input you may see fit. Again ita my first cycle and Id like to get all the input posssible! Im trying to avoid the ball shinkrage and low libido!!!! Also has any experienced hair loss as i hear is also possible.

Thanks in advance
Peace

Ive been doing months of research after talking to a amatuer bodybuilder at my gym. When I first considered doing a cycle, I was considering anavar only. Until getting a lot of advice that it would be pointless for numerous reasons. So now im deciding to go with the test e also. I thought I would try out a couple forums for advice before I start making the purchases t o have everything on deck I may need before starting. My stats are 5'10 222 with around 13% bf. Im just finishing a diet to get my bf and weight down before starting a cycle as I was directed by the dude at my gym. Before the diet I was 240 with about 18%. Ive been working out since I was in high school and I played three years of college football. Im 27 now, work a lot and dont have as much time to train as I once did so its hard keeping the bad weight off with my appetite! Lol.. the cycle im planning to go with looks like this
weeks 1-10250mg test e
weeks 1-13 40mg var pd
adex .5mg eod.

Pct
(hcg on cycle 500ui pw)
1-14 25mg aromasin
15-28 12.5 mg aromasin
1-7 100mg clomid
8-2850mg clomid
1-28 .25mg prami
triband zinc

Please give me any helpful input you may see fit. Again ita my first cycle and Id like to get all the input posssible! Im trying to avoid the ball shinkrage and low libido!!!! Also has any experienced hair loss as i hear is also possible.

Thanks in advance
Peace

hello buddy gotta change afew things slightly but looks ok, but i will explain what needs to be done and changed below:
Run your test 12 weeks not 10, 10 is too short really and 12 weeks will be much better.

As a rule orals are best run in 6-8 week max runs, your insides will thankyou and youll only damdge your health going longer with them. Also your dosage is too low, your much better running the var at 60mg day and then bumping to 80mg a day for the last 2 weeks of your run.

Run a liver support or cycle support alongside the var to keep your insides ok and help with side effects, N2Guard is my 1st choice but forged liver or another one at the least should be used.

You have NO need for prami it is not ultilized on your chosen cycle, so drop that.

Instead of running aromasin all the way thro id reccomend you run it on cycle at 12.5mg eod, then use the forma stanzol for your pct, forma's excellent for recovery and works in a multitude of ways, its also a transdermal so will be kinder on your insides.

For your balls and preventing shrinkage make sure to run HCG, hcgenerate this will keep them plump and help your cycle go smoothly and also make recovery better and swifter.

Your serms choice is a good one and clomid is far better than nolva etc, however i feel you are running too high of a dosage. 25mg a day has been shown to be very effective at restoring the hpta axis and running higher dosages just leads to unwanted sides and is uneeded.

So the cycle:
weeks.
1-12 test E 500mg a week, split mon/thursday
2-13 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-4 hcgenerate
5-8 HCG 250 or 500ius x2 a week
9-12 hcgenerate
9-14 Anavar 60mg a day, bump to 80mg a day last 2 weeks.
9-14 N2guard (keeps your insides nice and helps protect liver, BP etc)

PCT. (start exactly 14 days after last test E pin)
15-18 Clomid 25/25/25/25 mg a day
15-18 Unleashed/postcycle
15-18 Daa powder 3g's a day
15-20 Forma-stanzol (dose at instructed for pct period)

hope this helps buddy and good job on the research btw, just gotta change afew small things to get it sorted..

Going to try this but anyone know if I can cut a few weeks out and run this on 8-10 weeks instead? I know 12 is recommended but I am going to be staying with family at that point and it will be a mess to answer questions.

I know I'm posting in a year and 3 month old thread, but I'm doing a Google Search for thoughts and replies on the "Test E and Anavar" combination and so far it looks pretty good.
So it's full speed ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom