Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - PCT Suggestions Please

Nawawe

Hello every one
First of all I am really sorry if this is a repeated topic but I am confused and I need some help from the Pros because I wouldn't want to risk my health over any thing.
I am interesting in starting off my first cycle of Testosterone Enanthate 8weeks @400mg every week and Dianabol @30mg every day for the first 4weeks to give the cycle a kick off.

PCT is where I need help from what I read over the net I should run nolvadex @20mg every day through out the whole cycle and then Pregnyl for two weeks after the cycle(Not sure how many IU). Now I know some of the info I have might be wrong and that's exactly why am asking you guys please help me out and tell me more about exact doses and when to take.

I am 23 @200 pounds 6.1 height 16% body fat I have been training since I was 18 without stopping.
Thanks

For those who think I didn't do any search the most convincing PCT topic I found online is below…also bare in mind that most topics I found is contradictory to each other thats why am asking for help

PCT Protocol(s):
1.) 1,000 IUs hcg 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue hcg and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.
2.) 1,000 IUs hcg 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue hcg and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for an additional 3 weeks.
3.) 1,500 IUs hcg 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue hcg and continue 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.
4.) 1,500 IUs hcg 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 100 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue hcg and continue with 50 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

Post Cycle Therapy - By Jenetic - elitefitness
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/pct-post-steroid-cycle-therapy/post-cycle-therapy-376177.html

Thanks for ur reply mate....but don't you think it would be allot to got for option 3 because my cycle is kinda mild??

You could get away with this 5mg of adex every 3 days.. with the test recovery stack take that ed with 20mg nolva ed for 4 weeks. Start that 2 weeks after the cycle.

You may not need the adex so do not use it unless you do.

You could get away with this 5mg of adex every 3 days.. with the test recovery stack take that ed with 20mg nolva ed for 4 weeks. Start that 2 weeks after the cycle.

You may not need the adex so do not use it unless you do.

Thanks I will keep it in mind

Top Bottom