Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - need advice

josh.smith

Looking for advice for my first cycle (hence the 1st post). Im 17 years old and a endurance athlete, so not looking gain too much muscle. I was thinking of running GW and Osta, at 15mg and 20 mg respectively for 12 weeks. Or could I run just Gw or just osta (looking to ease into it for my first cycle)? Also what PCT should I take after and/or during? Any other advice would be appreciated.

JS

Yeah dude unless you have some medical condition were you don't produce enough test your young enough to just workout and stick to natty sups like a good test booster and pre/post workout protein just keep on working hard and you'll get their

Plenty of good supplements out there, but you have to research the use of the herb/vitamin. Get a test booster with ingredients that boost test, block estrogen, and down regulate DHT. Also get something that blocks shbg. Research is key.

Listen to these guys, you're best bet @ this stage of the game is to hire a qualified nutrition and training expert. Go to some local bodybuilding shows and network, try to find a show prep coach. Not saying that you want to get on stage, but these are the guys that will get you on track.

Great point EZ_E. Even when on a cycle, gains are only as good as your food intake. I learned that the hard way when I went from five meals a day, to paying a bodybuilding coach to torture me into eating ten to twelve a day. When I started doing this, I realized how important food is. I was able to gain an extra 50 pounds in less than a year with him, and those were drug free gains.

Great point EZ_E. Even when on a cycle, gains are only as good as your food intake. I learned that the hard way when I went from five meals a day, to paying a bodybuilding coach to torture me into eating ten to twelve a day. When I started doing this, I realized how important food is. I was able to gain an extra 50 pounds in less than a year with him, and those were drug free gains.

Amen brotha, that's what it's all about

Top Bottom