Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Lessons Learned

tx_son

I am a 39 year old (5'10", 176 lbs, 18% fat) who decided to try some gear for the first time this year. I share my experiences with you below. This isn't meant to be a guide of any kind, just a reporting of what I did, how I did it, and what happened. I trolled these forums and many others trying to figure out what to do. With the combination of forum advice and some tips from bros at the gym, here's what I did....

I decided on Test E at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I ordered some 1" needles in two sizes, 18g to draw and 26g to inject. After watching the youtube how-to vids, I injected in two places just to see if one hurt any more than the other. I tried the upper glute, which was painless, and also the outer thigh, which was also painless. I can honestly say, after 12 weeks of injections, the thigh is the way to go. When I injected there, I started to retain water almost immediately (the next morning), whereas in the ass, the result wasn't as quick or noticeable. I took that to mean (however farfetched it may be) that the juice was faster acting when shot in the thigh.

You will never be more excited to work out in your life - at least I was. I expected to wake up one morning and look like Lou Ferigno, but it didn't work like that, exactly. Weeks 1 thru 3 showed some gains, but at week 4 I exploded. During that 4th week, I gained 6 lbs in 10 days (some water, no doubt). I couldn't stop looking in the mirror and, if I had the time, I would have worked out twice a day. I went from sets of 6 on the bench with 185 to sets of 10 at 225.

Be careful not to hurt yourself. The last thing I wanted was to tear a muscle and be laid up, so I had to show real restraint with the weight I was using and the intensity. My shoulder, forearms, and knees hurt and I heeded those signs to ease up a bit. Nonetheless, the workouts were insane and the pumps were incredible.

At one point in week 10 I weighed 197 pounds (I wanted 200). I would say that most of that was solid muscle, but at that weight, my ankles and hands were definitely bloated. Clearly, my estrogen level was high, so I began aromasin 12.5mg eod to combat the sides (also had some very slight gyno and very slight acne). As you will undoubtedly read, get your PCT drugs before you start. If you get crazy sides or your bp goes sky high, you may need to stop and go into PCT early. You'll be sorry if you don't have the PCT drugs.

The worst side effect was snoring. Yep, snoring. Three weeks into the test I sounded like a freight train, got the boot to the couch by my woman, and was definitely loosing sleep. Crazy good sex, though. My balls shrank some, but I think the HCGenerate I was also taking helped keep the boys in good shape.

For the last 5 weeks, I stacked oral Winstrol, 50mg/day. Can't say it did a thing for me. Maybe I wasn't taking enough, maybe it just didn't have the dramatic effects the test did, but I just didn't notice anything. I was getting so big so fast, I honestly was excited to take the winnie in the hopes I would drop some weight. My coworkers, friends and family new something was up cause I grew so damn fast. It was awesome. My body fat went to 12%.

By 12 weeks, I was ready to stop. My gains had leveled off and I was tired - exhausted. I blasted HCG at 1500iu eod for the first week, 1000iu eod for the next week, then 500iu for week three in combination with the standard clomid and nolva protocol. I dropped some weight but am still a solid 190 pounds. The boys feel fine and look fine, and I'm not a mental case (at least nopt any more than before), so everything seems back in order. The snoring has subsided, although it is not gone entirely.

That's my story. If you try gear for the first time like I did, be safe, spend the money you need to spend to get good gear, including PCT, don't injure yourself, and get ready for a wild ride.

Thanks for sharing your experience bro. Looks like you had a great first run for the most part with some pretty good results. It sounds like you are old enough, waited long enough to build a great base, did your research, and knew how to eat and train right before touching anabolics. That is a great approach and exactly what I did waiting until 35.

That is why your cycle was a success, and not a failure like so many first cycles that these young guys throw themselves into.

Great job.

Good read man, sounded alot like my first run at it, but I screwed up and didnt have any PCT or any AI during the cycle. I learned my lesson very well. I ran sust/tren for 8 weeks.... went from 175 to 205 at 5'8 1/2, and then the side effects occured........

The snoring happened me on my 1st cycle.. I was told it was from the rapid weight gain. It subsided in pct when I lost most of the water. Nice read that I could relate to

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom