Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle ever

GetDiesel239

Hey guys,

I am starting my first cycle and going to take test enth and winny. I am also going to have nolvadex on hand and will use as pct. Going to do Test Enth @ 500mg 1-10 weeks and Winny 50mg eod weeks 6-10. I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on a PCT and any on cycle supports. Going to start eating a real clean diet 4 weeks prior to cycle.

Run N2guard on cycle and use aromasin at 12.5mg EOD to control estrogen

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Prolong the test another 2-4weeks and run the winny at 30mg ed in a couple doses, works perfect for me. Any more and I can't drink enough water to keep from cramping and elbow hurts like a bitch constantly. Otherwise follow Ricks PCT and you should be all good.

Run N2guard on cycle and use aromasin at 12.5mg EOD to control estrogen

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

this is how i do it except i have hcgenerate es in there instead of test stack.. you can go eiter way .

N2guard ... I was a doubter... Shit not now...use it. I just finished an oxandrovar...tren cycle and feel amazing... I normally feel like SHIT... Something about n2guard made the difference. And this was my 5th tren cycle in 2 years. First with oxv I will admit.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

N2guard ... I was a doubter... Shit not now...use it. I just finished an oxandrovar...tren cycle and feel amazing... I normally feel like SHIT... Something about n2guard made the difference. And this was my 5th tren cycle in 2 years. First with oxv I will admit.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

N2guard makes a hell of a difference on how you feel on cycle, especially with orals. Helps to keep those liver values, lipids, blood pressure, and other health issues from getting too far out of range as well. I wouldn't cycle without it

You need to start a clean diet LONG before 4 weeks before a cycle.

So we're not asking for stats anymore?

You need to start a clean diet LONG before 4 weeks before a cycle.

So we're not asking for stats anymore?

I'm with you on both those statements EZ. It seems if any of these new posters are around for at least 5 minutes they could see the lectures so they'll either lie or just avoid the question until they get an answer. Granted I did have EF 10 years ago and I was young too, but i did have a base, none of this 20yo 6' 2 160lb shit we constantly see on here. I did a good 6 months of research before I even saw an actual vial or amp in real life. Nowadays these lil kids/guys whatever are getting hands on their shit before they even know what they're doing. It's sad simply bc of the plethora of info on here and the net as a whole could answer 99% of the questions we see. All we could do is share our experience, what we did wrong, what we learned and try to pass it on to you so you could avoid making the same mistakes we did. Everyone wants to find out for themselves how bad a first cycle could truly go if done wrong so I say, "Fuck 'em go see!" No one cares about stats anymore they just want to push PCT supps. The least I could do is try convincing them to keep their doses reasonable and eat and train like I maniac as I was taught by the early mentors here.

I'm sorry but EZ is just so right. I used to see some effort and healthy tips on trying to get young guys from hurting themselves and avoiding aas until peak potential. It has been a while since I been on and it's like all I see anymore, even when I see a fucking terrible cycle and the guy is a 20yo pencil it's like cut and paste pcts galore. So it has made me not even bother asking anymore bc 5 guys basically condoned it before me so like I said I just try to tighten up the cycle a bit make it safer maybe get a bit more results for the risk. The PCT advice is great don't get me wrong but at the same time it's like really?

Top Bottom