Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!! First cycle anavar test e help!!!!!@

allworknoplay

Ive been doing months of research after talking to a amatuer bodybuilder at my gym. When I first considered doing a cycle, I was considering anavar only. Until getting a lot of advice that it would be pointless for numerous reasons. So now im deciding to go with the test e also. I thought I would try out a couple forums for advice before I start making the purchases t o have everything on deck I may need before starting. My stats are 5'10 222 with around 13% bf. Im just finishing a diet to get my bf and weight down before starting a cycle as I was directed by the dude at my gym. Before the diet I was 240 with about 18%. Ive been working out since I was in high school and I played three years of college football. Im 27 now, work a lot and dont have as much time to train as I once did so its hard keeping the bad weight off with my appetite! Lol.. the cycle im planning to go with looks like this
weeks 1-10250mg test e
weeks 1-13 40mg var pd
adex .5mg eod.

Pct
(hcg on cycle 500ui pw)
1-14 25mg aromasin
15-28 12.5 mg aromasin
1-7 100mg clomid
8-2850mg clomid
1-28 .25mg prami
triband zinc

Please give me any helpful input you may see fit. Again ita my first cycle and Id like to get all the input posssible! Im trying to avoid the ball shinkrage and low libido!!!! Also has any experienced hair loss as i hear is also possible.

Thanks in advance
Peace

That PCT isn't very good at all.. if you did research on this site you would see that nobody would recommend a PCT like that.. you need to do more research brother.. we not going to spoon feed you but once you have the right idea we will help you..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

13 weeks of Var?
I don't think thats a good idea at all. You don't have any liver sups in there.
Your PCT is one of the worst I have ever seen.

this is only to show you, I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING ANYTHING this is for your education only, you dont know enough of how to do this or what you are doing.. we have seen this time and time again here.

week 1-12 test e 500mg week split dosed mon and wed 250mg each time
week 6-12 anavar (if you like) 60 mg every day week 6-9 then bump to 80mg week 9-12
week 1-12 aromasin 12.5mg every day... some say every other day, but its a short half life. budget depending you can run it e.o.d.
week 6-12 HCGenerate from needtobuildmuscle.com 3 caps am, 2 pm every day
PCT...
week 13-14 hcg 500iu 2x week sub q inj.
week 15-18 clomid 50/50/25/25
week 15-19 Unleashed/ post cycle needtobuildmuscle.com
week 15-18 forma stanzol mrsupps.com as directed
week 15-19 power chews dtest needtobuildmuscle.com
optional
week 15-23 osta 25mg daily

this is what your test and var cycle with pct should look like... idk where u came up with that mess above.
second.. a word of advice.. if your not willing to put in 1 1/2 hours of work a day in the gym dont bother, your just gonna waste ur time and money, and if thats the case your body probably isnt where it needs to be to run cycle.. like u said u dont have much time... this isnt a short cut, its to break boundaries that u cant pass natty anymore.. think about it bro

im having trouble taking you seriously based on what u laid out up there... im just sayin, its a total mess, you couldnt have researched much at all.
if you run var that long your liver would be hurtin to say the least...
like steve said, what the hell is the prami for?
taking adex ANDDD aromasin? we want to lower estrogen, not kill it off for all eternity...
its good to take zinc... at least you nailed that one smh lol

Last edited:
Months of research my ass, is this what a buddy told you to take? If so throw his fuckin number away and change gyms. First cycle just do the test E. PCT looks like dogshit prami for 28 wks is ridiculous and unless you plan on pissing out liver enzymes you need liver protection. Don't listen to friends who claim to be experts they normally don't know shit.

Thanks for all of the input fellas. Thats what I came up with after taking advice from five different people whi obviously dont know what thier doing. Whuch is eay I decided to come here. I have the time to put into the gym. Like I said im just tryin to get things down from top to bottom from people whi actually know what the hell their talking bout.

Dude...im not a noob but im not an idiot either. You my friend need to hang around these boards and LEARN. The search function alone could give you more than enough answers that you need to run a safe cycle.
At the very least Var is run at the end of a test cycle for cut purposes. Running Var for that long makes it obvious you dont know what ur doin.
Im not judging im just telln u what it looks like from the outside.
These guys will help u. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

week 6-12 anavar (if you like) 60 mg every day week 1-4 then bump to 80mg week 4-6

week 6-12 HCGenerate

Noodles

Awesome advice. Helped me out too.

Quick question, when you say var 6-12 and then 1-4 60mg and 4-6 80mg that is for the anavar right?

And I ran HCGenerate with unleashed and post-cycle for my PCT. You you recommend running it 6-12 on cycle vs after?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Noodles

Awesome advice. Helped me out too.

Quick question, when you say var 6-12 and then 1-4 60mg and 4-6 80mg that is for the anavar right?

And I ran HCGenerate with unleashed and post-cycle for my PCT. You you recommend running it 6-12 on cycle vs after?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Glad to help...
Modified the weeks I said in the anavar to be more clear. Shouldn't be any confusion now.

In that cycle I said run the hcgenerate during to keep your boys alive and plump. If you look going into pct I recommended blasting hcg to prevent your test levels from crashing while comming off. Should make for a smooth transition going into pct. if you're not going to take that then I'd run hcgenerate going into pct. when u stop a test cycle u give yourself 2 weeks for your levels to come down. The test ur on is still alive and well during those two weeks going into pct even without injecting.
The unleashed and post goes In pct. read about unleashed and post cycle. They're awesome products and help IMMENSELY in recovery or if you're just looking for a good pick me up take unleashed alone. I love the stuff. I have 3 bottles sitting for whatever I might need it for. If cycling is going to be your thing, I suggest keeping some on hand all the time. Sometimes it's sold out for weeks.

Top Bottom