Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - anadrol

AdamC

I have just started anadrol. What can I stack it with? I am trying to build mass and strength. I am 21 have been bodybuilding for years but only just started steroids for the first time. I have always been natural. I do not want to inject I.e test. P.s no one say you should have done research because I have. I am asking for advice. Thanks in advance

what is your cycle layout look like?

you can stack it with plenty of liver protection.. and although it doesn't covert directly to estrogen, it can have pretty profound estro sides.

also.. hope you know that you will lose a lot when you come off of anadrol.

you don't need to stack for a first cycle.

just run 1 compound.

would you have a 3 some the first time you had sex? NO. stick to 1 girl cause you aren't gonna know what to do and she is gonna think you are a weirdo. once you knock out 10 or 20 hood rats then you can move up to the upper echelon of women and you will be just mediocre at it, probably still pretty bad. cycling is the same way. stick with 1 compound the first couple times, then move on to 2 once you master it down.

Anadrol is on the harsh side for a first cycle. And I agree with steve you don;t need to stack. I'd break it in half and take a half in the morning and one early evening. You'll gain some size but a lot of drol is water weight. And you might need an AI plus N2GUARD.

n2guard and hcgenerate are musts on cycle.

and if you can afford it i would encourage guys to be taking advantage of T stack RX and phyto-serms as well (see my sig for discounts and banners to click). I have myself and my gains have been tremendous this cycle with zero sides.

Anadrol was my least favorite oral but then everyone responds differently, definitely stick to just the anadrol for now, finish up with a strong PCT, take a few months off gear then consider a test cycle...

you do realize you picked one of the harshest orals to run as a first cycle? a lot of dirty gains and a lot of sides... i am concerned you have no clue what your doing and are going to cause yourself damage... i would really rethink this one... if you already started, you MUST run an AI with anadrol... it basically has the highest estrogen conversion of any oral... i would definitely have aromasin on hand for on cycle and forma for pct... n2guard is a must as was already told to you... you must protect your liver and your bp, which will be impacted a lot on anadrol... you should not stack it with anything... you are starting in the wrong way man... i would also run hcgenerate along side of it...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

the unleashed/post cycle combo can be used in place of methyl eaa and test infusion… ntbm.com

a few days ago you started a similar thread about dbol or something and were advised by several people, including 2 or 3 knowledgable and very respected mods on this board, to do more homework and planning.
what's the point in asking for advice if you're not going to listen?

this is not going to end well if you don't listen to advice from these guys.

Top Bottom