Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice - currently on HCG for testosterone deficiency

atlanta987

Hi - I'm 27, 5'11, 200 lbs and am thinking about starting my first cycle; trying to get cut for the pool this spring and summer. Overall people tell me I have a good body - this is primarly due to the fact I have decent muscle structure and don't have a ton of subcutaneous fat, but I do have a larger than normal amount of visceral fat (so I have that bloated stomach look with a six pack which I'm trying to get rid of).

Currently, I take in about 2000 calories a day, 3 meals, including about 80 grams of protein in my diet. Do cardio/weights almost daily. Supplement wise, am taking daily multi-vitamin and just was advised by a nutritionist friend to take HMB and Chromium Picolinate (800 mg). It is worth mentioning my doc recently checked my free and total T-levels, which were on the low-normal end (further validated by a second round of tests) and both my internist and endocrinologist have agreed I should go on HCG (250iu per day for at least a month) to try to get these levels up naturally which I just started taking. If this doesn't do the trick, they're going to put me on testosterone therapy.

Given all of this, would I be dumb to go ahead and begin my first cycle? I really do want to get cut for the summer (loss of visceral fat and a 10+ pound increase in muscle) and have seen Anadrol 50, as an example, do wonders for friends. If I were to begin a cyle, is Anadrol 50 a good idea (for let's say 4 weeks) and should I stack it with anything else?

When are you going to find out about the TRT?

~EZ

Top Bottom