Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cutting cycle.

Krispyy

So I want to do a steroid cutting cycle. This would be my first time doing steroids. My only goal at the moment is to lose body fat to get shredded for summer. I have been working out for about 5 years so I have gained a good amount of muscle naturally.

I have done a lot of research and it looks to me as though Clenbuterol, Anavar or Winstrol are good options.

The only thing is that rugby season is starting. This means I will be doing high intensity cardio while outside in the heat. As clen raises body temp and dehydrates I think it may not be a good Idea to do a clen cycle during rugby season, so I probably won't do that. So I'm thinking anavar?

Basically what cycle is best for cutting that can be taken safely during the rugby season. Thanks for the help

Yep this ^ moderate dose test... Add the var if you want

Throw the oral only idea in the trash real quick 💯

Or skip the oral and the test and run Clen by itself

Or skip the Clen skip the oral skip the test and go plain old ECA stack budday!

You should really venture into the world of AAS with more knowledge and from a low bf% already, use your first cycle to grow not cut bodyfat... Waste of gear imho

So I want to do a steroid cutting cycle. This would be my first time doing steroids. My only goal at the moment is to lose body fat to get shredded for summer. I have been working out for about 5 years so I have gained a good amount of muscle naturally.

I have done a lot of research and it looks to me as though Clenbuterol, Anavar or Winstrol are good options.

The only thing is that rugby season is starting. This means I will be doing high intensity cardio while outside in the heat. As clen raises body temp and dehydrates I think it may not be a good Idea to do a clen cycle during rugby season, so I probably won't do that. So I'm thinking anavar?

Basically what cycle is best for cutting that can be taken safely during the rugby season. Thanks for the help

as soon as you find an exact answer, right me back please :) I am now searching for something that would help me either. I am not, by far, an expert. Not so long joined here trying to gain as much info as I can.

Top Bottom