Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finasteride to help hairloss on cycle?

Ericjor

I am just finishing a 12 week test e(500mgs per week) and equipoise cycle, and have really increased my endurance and gained about 15 pounds. However i have just started to notice that I have lost a large amount of hair. I have been taking 2.5 mgs finasteride since I started my cycle, but I'm not sure if it has helped, or if I should have taken an even higher dose. I have lost so much hair at this point that it is quite noticeable, and am wondering if I continue taking it after my cycle is done, do you think I may gain back some of the hair I've lost? Did I lose so much hair because I didn't take enough, and due to the fact that my hair follicles are extra sensitive to DHT? I would like to determine if further usage would help me get back some of the hair I've lost, and if an increased dosage would help me prevent further loss when on another test e cycle. Thanks

If you're prone to hair loss it's gonna happen no matter what I'm not sure about finasterids in pct or after cycle but I think it shouldn't be taken I'm not sure on this
But bro it's gonna happen so enjoy your gains instead or if have the money to do hair transplant !!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

stick with DDA compounds instead of DHT
i have only used test and equipoise, both of which i believe are classified as non dht compunds. I have already decided to stay away from dht compounds as they are known to cause some crazy hair loss in those predisposed to it. I could not find much on the internet about dda compounds however. What are some examples?

If you are prone to MPB or hair loss in general, you should avoid DHT compounds all together, rather than try to combat the side effects with other drugs

Definitely cosign this. Fina is as strong drug too, it can really fuck up your sex drive and other things. I would just avoid dht compounds completely. Unless your like me and you want to just shave your head and keep it that way.

I am just finishing a 12 week test e(500mgs per week) and equipoise cycle, and have really increased my endurance and gained about 15 pounds. However i have just started to notice that I have lost a large amount of hair. I have been taking 2.5 mgs finasteride since I started my cycle, but I'm not sure if it has helped, or if I should have taken an even higher dose. I have lost so much hair at this point that it is quite noticeable, and am wondering if I continue taking it after my cycle is done, do you think I may gain back some of the hair I've lost? Did I lose so much hair because I didn't take enough, and due to the fact that my hair follicles are extra sensitive to DHT? I would like to determine if further usage would help me get back some of the hair I've lost, and if an increased dosage would help me prevent further loss when on another test e cycle. Thanks

Up the dosage to 5 mg per day.It could help fight hair loss from test.But sometimes it cant be stopped

check your private messages please, good friend.

Last edited:
Top Bottom