Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally...

JaTruTheGreat

At least theres somebody here with common sense. Karate will save your life whereas Muay Thai and Boxing are more of a sport. What the hell are you going to do if somebody pulls a gun, knfe, etc. EXACTLY!!! Remember what we do in practice we try to make into instinct so when the time comes we can defend with honor!!! and not by LUCK!!!

Why did you start two threads on the exact same silly topic??

Muay Thai is JUST a sport??? Muay Thai has developed into a sport. There are traditional Muay Thai dojos that teach it as a "martial art", not a sport. My dojo teaches different forms of MT. It teaches military Muay Thai as well as a sport based Thai(if you want to be in the sport).

Walk into my dojo sometime and observe. There will be people in the ring, and there will be people defending against Kali sticks, knives, guns, etc. There will be people fighting in a small CQC cage.

I'm injured right now and can't fight. So, I spend my time teaching close quarters, weapons disarms, etc at the largest VIP protection agency on the west coast.

Karate will save your life? What type? How many 'Karate' dojos have you gone into and witnessed weapons disarms? Um...probably none.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What the hell are you going to do if somebody pulls a gun, knfe, etc"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, laugh my ass off and proceed to shove that gun up their ass. Guns are a linear threat(if it isnt pointed directly at you, it is NO threat). The trained human body is a multi-dimensional threat.
The overconfident twits that pull guns on me make me smile. :D

Have you ever disarmed a confident attacker of his gun and watched his face. You will piss yourself laughing.

You come on here with a terrible(offensive) attitude. Don't speak of things you don't know about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom