Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina = Anger + no sex drive

Austin316

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
K, Ive been easy to aggitate as of late,,,,and have had absolutely no desire, friends brought me to the strip club for my early bday, was bored out of my mind...Lots of hot women, but no desire or whatever..

If not for the kick ass strength and size gain Id be real pissed lol

ohh yea, there was some dude in the movie last night who wouldn't shut up..2 rows in front of us..I asked my friend if I could take his water bottle and throw it at the dudes head, wouldn't let me..if Id of seen the guy after I would of atacked him..he wouldn't shut the hell up!! and it was an eary suspense you better keep your fucking mouth shut movie!

Just to piss you off more, your equation indicates that Anger and a lack of sex drive equals fina......

I guess Fina is a lot cheaper than I thought!!

:)

Never had those problem on Fina. Now Deca made Willie limber as hell, explain that to a broad. (I think it bothers their self esteem if they can't get you rock hard). And A-bombs, they made me a redneck with a hair trigger temper.

that shit fucked me up too..

tired as hell all the time.. no sex drive... i swear it fucked up my vision.. was fucking with my nipples... fucking sore as hell everywhere i shot it...

decem said:
that shit fucked me up too..

tired as hell all the time.. no sex drive... i swear it fucked up my vision.. was fucking with my nipples... fucking sore as hell everywhere i shot it...

unfortunayley there is a version of trenbolone acetet with estradiol (sp?)

basically there is fina around for cattle with female hormones as well so you'll get huge muscles with tits, and water retention to boot.........

OMEGA said:

unfortunayley there is a version of trenbolone acetet with estradiol (sp?)

basically there is fina around for cattle with female hormones as well so you'll get huge muscles with tits, and water retention to boot.........

wha :confused:

Top Bottom