Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female steroid help

Bioderl

I’m looking for some help with using steroids as a female. I started going to a new gym they just opened up and there are some very muscular chicks in there. My previous gym was planet fitness and this one is very hardcore, even the women there are strong.
This gym has a lot of different things including squat racks and a lot of Olympic style weight lifting.
I think its time for me to join the party and use PEDs. I’m 125 pounds and very weak for a 30 year old. What should I try?

I’m looking for some help with using steroids as a female. I started going to a new gym they just opened up and there are some very muscular chicks in there. My previous gym was planet fitness and this one is very hardcore, even the women there are strong.
This gym has a lot of different things including squat racks and a lot of Olympic style weight lifting.
I think its time for me to join the party and use PEDs. I’m 125 pounds and very weak for a 30 year old. What should I try?
i dont like high doses of steroids for gals
stick to 2.5mgs anavar
maybe some cardarine

you won't go wrong with some low dose oral primo

Top Bottom