Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FEMA card used to purchase $200 bottle of champagne at a Hooters

PICK3

Debit cards given to people displaced by the storms were improperly used to buy diamond jewelry, a vacation in the Dominican Republic, fireworks, a $200 bottle of champagne at a Hooters in San Antonio and $300 worth of "Girls Gone Wild" videos, the audit found.

According to the GAO, $1,000 from a FEMA debit card went to a Houston divorce lawyer, $600 was spent in a strip club and $400 was spent on "adult erotica products," all of which auditors concluded were "not necessary to satisfy legitimate disaster needs."[/
COLOR]

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/13/fema.audit/index.html

If the title of the thread was "Fema card used to buy food and lodging, i would have been surprised....But as soon as i saw them handing these things out on TV, I just laughed and said to myself "some of these guys are just gonna party with this stuff"

PICK3 said:
auditors concluded were "not necessary to satisfy legitimate disaster needs."[/COLOR]
.cnn.com/2006/US/06/13/fema.audit/index.html[/url]

lol @ auditor conclusion

that's just like an auditor to hide the fact that 90% of the fema money was spent on illegal drugs and hookers. shit, we should only be so lucky they spent it at hooters and supported a business that pays taxes to the local or state economy

while they were at hooters..

illegal mexicans, were bustin' ass re-building their city.

It's the one time i've gotta herald mexicans, and place shame on these ungrateful loser 'americans'.

Top Bottom