Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fell off motorcycle 2 years ago, now comeback cycle

tuceoil

2 years ago I was riding my motorcycle and my brakes fail I ended up getting into an accident and almost died with a lot of broken bones and organ failure. The doctor said I have 1% chance of surviving but I did.
It’s been a long road back but I started training about 8 months ago and now I am feeling a lot stronger but I’m still not where I was before.
I’m ready to start using steroids should I jump into testosterone only or should I try to do more mild steroids to start?
I’m 48 years old and I’m 5’8” 205 lbs

2 years ago I was riding my motorcycle and my brakes fail I ended up getting into an accident and almost died with a lot of broken bones and organ failure. The doctor said I have 1% chance of surviving but I did.
It’s been a long road back but I started training about 8 months ago and now I am feeling a lot stronger but I’m still not where I was before.
I’m ready to start using steroids should I jump into testosterone only or should I try to do more mild steroids to start?
I would hold off on steroids until your natural gains slow down in a big way first. Take advantage of natural gains and tendon/ligament growth.

steroids maybe not the best
how about some hgh and peptides like bpc157 to get you back on your feet strong

I would hold off on steroids until your natural gains slow down in a big way first. Take advantage of natural gains and tendon/ligament growth.
This. I'd also wanna know more about the 8 months comeback.

Motorcycles are extremely dangerous

have you looked into using growth hormone that will speed up recovery

if you jump head first into a cycle and training you'll stunt recovery

Top Bottom