Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favre does it again

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Drives GB 80 yards in the final minute and a half to set up the game winning field goal.365 yards and 3 TDS...GB wins their division.Favre was in tears after the game.Talk about inspiration,he has overcome the death of his father,death of brother in law,and wife's breast cancer this season.He is one of my hero's.

dammit ! LOL i lost not just the game but with the point spread too

minnesota's D is just weak as they get ..sad thing they will make the playoffs still and maybe play green bay in lambo

ya he was in tears right after longwell made the field gaol.

i love brett farve alot except for that BS play against the gaints for Micheal S #92 sack record..lil cheap but farve is the true image of a football player

im a bears fan and i hate green bay, but seriously brett is a great man and a true inspiration...if any of my friends read this im dead =)

bigstve12 said:
im a bears fan and i hate green bay, but seriously brett is a great man and a true inspiration...if any of my friends read this im dead =)

Nah man,Favre is one of those guys who even teams that have heated rivalries with Green Bay speak highly of.Everybody loves the guy,not only for the way he plays the game 110%,but for what a truely nice,humble guy he is.You'll never hear anyone speak speak bad about him in the NFL.He is just a likeable character.

Top Bottom