Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FAULK, DILLON, AND JAMES!!! fantasy draft gold!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
M

madbomber31

top pick netted me these three.. snake style draft but people went qb heavy after my top pick... only other rb taken before my pick at 20 was green and alexander.. quite happy with the results..

odd league we start 2qb, 3rb, 4wr, 1te k and D...

i am stuck with green, brees, and carr as my qb's...

dude your qb's suck, and dillon was worthless last year, he might
be ok, faulk is due for a bad year, and is getting old, and james
probably wont be the same after injury. i got priest holmes and
garrison hearst, i'm happy with them

faulk is due for a bad year? so was barry sanders but guess what? he never once had a "bad" year... curtis martin... ditto.

dillon "worthless"??? have you seen baltimore in their 3-4 defense? ray lewis plays like a girl... he is on his back with a big 300 lber fucking him every down... either that or he is running like a rape victim. and besides, dillon still had decent numbers last season, as always.

and james... well, lets just say when i have the 21st pick and edge is on the board.. i dont care if he was currently disabled, he's gettin picked.. i had no choice there.

trent green- ah, mr. horrible... hmm, remind me to play in a league with you... mr horrible helped me win 1300 last season...

oh ya, i got gonzo too :)

you might be right about faulk, but i dont know about 2000 total yards and 20 touchdowns. most backs dont come on strong after a knee, so id keep james as a reserve. hey i am ragging your qbs because i have warner!

i dont like that combo much... i'm not sold on vick this year.. he needs time... mcnabb had AWFUL numbers his first season as a starter (the final 6 games of his rookie year)... vick has yet to show he's the man... i'm sure he will develope midway through the season though.

Some jerk dropped Culpepper for Chris Chandler in one of my leagues. Needless to say, I picked him up off waivers with my top waiver priority. I am now sitting on Culpepper and McNabb in that league. I am trying to trade McNabb and Henry for Green.

Public Leagues...

Top Bottom