Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football, Which Defense to use?

Lumberg

So my first instinct was to go with Cincinnati against Washington. this would be a scoring play, as Washington protects the ball and the QB quite well (my league awards points for sacks and turnovers)

Then I saw that Leftwich is out, and a real unknown Garrard is starting for Jax against a very high scoring Detroit D. In my league Cincy averages 11.2 PPG and Detroit Averages 10.4

What should I do?

sawatsea,

In my 8-team league, Cincy is the 5th ranked and Detroit is the 7-th ranked defense, both above Philly (8th) and New England (13th). This is interms of average points scored.

So suck a dick, bee-yotch!

Lumberg said:
sawatsea,

In my 8-team league, Cincy is the 5th ranked and Detroit is the 7-th ranked defense, both above Philly (8th) and New England (13th). This is interms of average points scored.

So suck a dick, bee-yotch!
that is only because philly and NE play a far tougher schedule

The fact that Detroit was God-awful last year, the NFL graced them with a schedule that they play the 49ers and Dolphins 8 of the 16 weeks. Both teams will give up over 35 points and 400 yards of offense. Look into a powerhouse defense like KC or Minny :D

Top Bottom