Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football Sleepers

swole

Fantasy football season is right around the corner, get pumped! Let's talk about all the sleepers...please don't include people like Tomlinson, Manning or Alexander in your discussions.

Mine:

1. Marcel Shipp - This guy had over 1000 yards 2 years ago before last year's injury sidelined him. The Cards have explosive receivers and the newly aquired Kurt Warner to keep any defense honest. I think if Shipp starts he can do some damage. Don't draft him too early, he'll slip to at least round 6.

2. Kevan Barlow - I drafted this guy 2nd round last year...ouch. I've been reading about Barlow, and he's been working his tail off to make sure last season's disaster doesn't happen again. He'll start for the Niners, who are being run by a fresh, new and promising coaching staff. Barlow also has Hicks and rookie Frank Gore pushing him to keep that starting position. I think Barlow will produce better results this year. He'll slip to about the 5th round.

3. Mewelde Moore - Take this guy LATE, I mean after round 15. He'll end up starting for the Vikes when they realize Bennett has a broken foot and Smith is stoned.

4. Keary Colbert - Muhsin is gone and Smith is healthy. Colbert will be the #2 wideout, with all the attention on Smith (the #1). Last year Colbert performed pretty well and I think this year he tops 1000 yards and nabs about 5 TD's.

5. Tyrone Calico - He's back and healthy. Mason is gone. The Titans have a great running game and Calico is fast, big and strong, just like Terrell Owens. Keep Calico in mind after the 4th round.

I still need to do more reading...

Here are my sleepers:

1. Willis McGahee -- Made T Henry an afterthought now he's healthy and ready to tear it up.

2. LaMont Jordan -- Still played well even behind Cumo and his career year... now he's a starter in Oakland

3. Michael Clayton -- Somewhere around 1,200 rec yds as a rookie and TB's best reciever.

Others.... Ronnie Brown, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson

Cata1yst said:
Here are my sleepers:

1. Willis McGahee -- Made T Henry an afterthought now he's healthy and ready to tear it up.

2. LaMont Jordan -- Still played well even behind Cumo and his career year... now he's a starter in Oakland

3. Michael Clayton -- Somewhere around 1,200 rec yds as a rookie and TB's best reciever.

Others.... Ronnie Brown, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson

Willis McGahee isnt a sleeper in my opinion, he's absolutely nasty for his age and the injury he sustained. He is a franchise running back.

troy williamson- no more moss so he should be the deep go to guy
joey harrington- hasnt had the best years but hes got alot of threats at WR
troy hambrick-short down runner, should b used alot in goal line for td's
julius jones- just bc ima cowboys fan n i think he'll have the best season outa ne rb out there

any minnesota rb. they have a good rb system that gets rb's the ball in the air or on the ground.
also be on the lookout for tatum bell even if droughns starts(he might not even be a bronco) julius and keven jones will get theirs also. then ahman green should bounce back this year as he is a bi-yearly player and he sucked it up a good part of last year. and any colt reciever is pretty much gold.

i hate the cowboys. A LOT! but i do have to agree that i would like to pick up julius jones. he is so fast and elusive, if he stays healthy hell be nasty.

Tiki Barber is coming off his best season in years, after putting on 15 pounds of muscle last year, he should be pretty solid

tiki barber is going to be a bust. he's on then off year to year. he was getting fumblitist at the end of last year.

dannomight said:
tiki barber is going to be a bust. he's on then off year to year. he was getting fumblitist at the end of last year.

Look at Tiki's stats and fantasy points from the last 2 seasons. He's no bust.

JJ Arrington, Lamont Jordan, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Mike Willams, Ben Troupe. I like Larry Johnson too I don't think Priest is going to hold up.

Top Bottom