Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fantasy football people, tell me your opinion of this trade please

timtim

Banned
i gave: frank gore

for: knowshon moreno and anquan boldin

opinions please.

i followed moreno through high school and college. dude is legit and could be rookie of the year. my friend said i got ripped off.

no way. you got the better end of that completely. first off i disagree that moreno will be rook of year. in fact he will be nowhere close. BUT. the man is a player and will score. you got BOLDIN!!! i would have just fucking traded gore for boldin straight up lol

no way. you got the better end of that completely. first off i disagree that moreno will be rook of year. in fact he will be nowhere close. BUT. the man is a player and will score. you got BOLDIN!!! i would have just fucking traded gore for boldin straight up lol

hes disgruntled though. might play like a cunt. thats why i told the guy moreno is in it or nothing. you dont think hes got the goods for mvp? 217 pound slasher with great hands.

my friend predicts boldin will get less looks and become a bitch whore. i hope not. looking at what denver is doing to brandon marshall, im nervous arizona will do the same.

hes disgruntled though. might play like a cunt. thats why i told the guy moreno is in it or nothing. you dont think hes got the goods for mvp? 217 pound slasher with great hands.

my friend predicts boldin will get less looks and become a bitch whore. i hope not. looking at what denver is doing to brandon marshall, im nervous arizona will do the same.

boldin will play his ass of this year. he wants to be traded and payed like a numero uno reciever. he cant make the money if he dont play well. i saw a interview with him the other day and he was talking about how excited and ready he was.

Moreno, on the other hand, will be productive but mvp or rook of year? no way. do you know what that means? lol best player in the league and best rookie. i could name tons of players that will have a better shot at rook and mvp. he most likely will be productive and give you fantasy points but not as many as boldin will. that was a good deal.

gore has no offensive line to block for him. they cant even get a push on the goal line meaning his TD's will drop. nice deal

boldin will play his ass of this year. he wants to be traded and payed lil a numero uno reciever. he cant make the money if he dont play well. i saw a interview with him the other day and he was talking about how excited and ready he was.

Moreno, on the other hand, will be productive but mvp or rook of year? no way. do you know what that means? lol best player in the league and best rookie. i could name tons of players that will have a better shot at rook and mvp. he most likely will be productive and give you fantasy points but not as many as boldin will. that was a good deal.

gore has no offensive line to block for him. they cant even get a push on the goal line meaning his TD's will drop. nice deal

total mistype on my part. just rookie of the year, no way mvp. my fault.

thanks for the vote of confidence in the trade.

Top Bottom