Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football People: Get Mewelde Moore in your lineups

swole

My late round sleeper might bust out a good 150 yards today since he's starting over Michael Bennett...do it. If you're in a TD league and don't get credit for receptions, then that sucks. Otherwise, do it.

dannomight said:
its due time for minnesota to snap out of it.

awweee yea baby, Pepper comes out with a TD, Moore is busting them off 10 yards at a time...

eat big said:
WTF?!?!? I just benched Culpepper for Palmer!

Wow, I don't care hot hot Palmer is, you don't bench Culpepper in fantasy football. Ever. Wow.

I mean it's only the beginning of the 2nd but it kind of looks like they ditched the idea of only throwing turnovers. I've spent the last 2 weeks just screaming vulgar words at the tv while watching the vikes.

Raina said:
I mean it's only the beginning of the 2nd but it kind of looks like they ditched the idea of only throwing turnovers. I've spent the last 2 weeks just screaming vulgar words at the tv while watching the vikes.

I feel your pain Raina...Culpepper's on my fantasy squad. You have to start someone as explosive as him too, so I had to endure 2 weeks of sheer crap before he decided to throw a damn TD today.

Oh, and I'm a 49er fan...so I definitely feel pain.

eat big said:
It wasn't how hot Palmer was, it was how BAD Culpepper was.

Dude...you endured 2 weeks of poor performances only to bench him at HOME on TURF vs the SAINTS? You do realize Culpepper has the potential to throw 5 TD's on any given Sunday?

swole said:
Dude...you endured 2 weeks of poor performances only to bench him at HOME on TURF vs the SAINTS? You do realize Culpepper has the potential to throw 5 TD's on any given Sunday?

Without Randy Moss and a new Offensive Coordinator?

Top Bottom