Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football Gururs.. help with a trade

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
I would GIVE:
Hines Ward
Tiki Barber

I would get:
Priest Holmes
Keenan McCardell

Players get -3 for fumbles, +1 for receptions, and +1 for ever 10 pts rushing and receiving and +6 for TDs

here is my problem, if I give up Tiki Baber, here is who i have at RB, I have to start 2:

Michael Bennett - just now coming back and wont be starting
Canidate Trung - injured
Marshall Faulk - just coming back and wont get too many snaps
Priest Holmes - BYE week!

What would you do? The trade wont be available next week.

can you take a loss and still be in the hunt? if so, I'd do it. faulk will be back in 2 weeks and in a month bennet will be starting. he ran a 4.27 40 in practice last week. that boy fast.

Depending on where you are in the standings, I would go for it. Look for a decent guy on waivers. Overall I think Priest is going to pay off in the long run and one week of lean times would be worth it.

i would go for it as well..

if you compare priest to tiki its a no comparision...

and if ur comparin hines to keenan its only slightly off on how good each of em is...

just MO

dubz

I would take that trade in a hot minute!!! I would trade Marshall Faulk, he fucking blows!!! He was my first overall pick last year and didn't do dick, just like this year!!! Trade his bitch ass!!!

you really do not need to ask that question, priest holmes is the most valuable player in fantasy football and will continue to be so, make that trade right away

yep. Priest will pile up the td's and overall yardage stats. Tiki is the same kind of running back, but clearly not in the same league as Priest. As for Keenan and Hines Ward, Keenan is still playing great, and the steelers are having a down year, so I'd almost say it's a win/win.

Top Bottom