Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy FootBall - F. Taylor or E. George

tonystrong

Which of the two RB would you take first in a performance scoring leauge? Fred Taylor or Eddie George.

Also, what are some good Fantasy websites do you know of?

I like thehuddle.com & footballguys.com

a healthy eddie, yes...

as of right now i would take taylor over george... eddie looked slow last night, no moves either...

but... HE IS FUCKING HUGE... if i recall he was 227 last year, he is 240 now.... if he gets his quickness back, look out... he will be even more of a force than usual.

i think if both are healthy for a 16 game season, Fred Taylor is a no brainer. If he were to stay healthy a full season we're looking at 1800 + yards rushing with 17 TD's

If both play a full season, I'd take Fred Taylor, he'll have a higher average, similar yardage and more TD's. However, he is brittle, and has only played a full season once in 3 years, whereas George is about as consistant as they come. Although I like Fred Taylor more and think his running skills are only rivaled by Marshall Faulk in the entire league, I'd take Eddie George based on durability.

George over Taylor? Come on.

Taylor rushed for 1400 yards and 12 TDs in 13 games last year (11 of which he was healthy for). He also had 2 receiving TDs. That was behind the worst OL in the NFL last year. It was makeshift. They had to change players every week. Now there will be some continuity on the line.

George ran for 1500 and 14TDs (2 receiving TDs as well) and he started in all 16 games. Last season was his best season but he's turning into an Emmitt. Low average, small nagging injuries. Taylor has been healthy for a full year and averages close to 5 ypc whereas Eddie averages near 3.5. Plus leagues usually give bonuses for long runs. Taylor will have a lot of those and Eddie doesn't.

A healthy FT is the best back in the league. He's a Barry Sanders that actually gets to the endzone.

Taylor's hammy is healthy dammit!!

TAKE HIM!!

He missed time last year even though he didn't have to because he wanted to fully heal the hamstring instead of coming back too soon and having it nag him and in turn making him shitty, ie Griffey Jr.

Top Bottom