Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fantasy Football Draft Results (500) per team league.

WODIN

बुद्धकर&
Platinum
Me and my partners Fantasy Football Team. - 5th Pick overall Switchback order draft.

Pos, Name, Team, Rnd
QB Peyton Manning Ind 3
QB Patrick Ramsey Was 12
RB Priest Holmes KC 1
RB Garrison Hearst SFO 5
RB Thomas Jones TAM 10
RB Justin Fargas OAK 14
WR Randy Moss MIN 2
WR Isaac Bruce STL 6
WR Byron Chambers, MIA 8
WR Troy Brown NE 9
TE Pollard IND 7
TE Clark CHI 12
K Olino Mare MIA 11
K S Graham Cin 16
DE Carolina 4
DE SFO 15

One Guy pulled what I thought was a great and balsy move @ 12. He Picked Terrell Owens and Marvin Harrison @ 12 and 13.

The First 12 Picks were.

Williams, Tomilnson, Faulk, Portis, Holmes, McCallister, Alexander,
Henry, A. Green, Edge, Barber, Owens.

LMAO! I posted this in the wrong place...hey I was up really late! 10:00 someone move this to chat please. BWAUGH!!!!

beastboy said:
Can't you move threads? Peon. (Did I spell that right)

Only from the elite sewer...I mean lifestyle area to other areas. I'm a low life chat mod hommie I told you that. Now Mr. X, 2 thick, Ranger, etc... They're ELITEMODS who, I've heard told, can actually piss Test and Deca and poop Dbol and var. They're that damn good.

So I miss posted this in the super duper ultra secrete mod forum by mistake and Mr. X was kind enough to move it and shit me a 100 dbol too.

Sweet deal I think. Yes, yes indeed. God, I'm fucking tired.

LOL.....take a nap.

I hear that you have been setting up meetings with those Elite Mods so that they can inject your balloon knot with the TEST and DECA.

When you say "My Partner", do you mean like, Life Partner ?

The last fantasy league I was on, I had the Farvenator and was able to start him every week.
I had people trying to trade me 3 and 4 other players just for him.

Consistancy...

beastboy said:
LOL.....take a nap.

I hear that you have been setting up meetings with those Elite Mods so that they can inject your balloon knot with the TEST and DECA.

Every four days.

Top Bottom