Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

falcons vs the saints

needtogetaas

The gridiron at Louisiana Superdome features a divisional matchup on Monday as the Atlanta Falcons take on the New Orleans Saints.

The Falcons got past Tampa Bay 14-3 last week as a 4.5-point favorite. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (35.5).

Michael Vick completed 10-of-15 passes for 92 yards with a touchdown and an interception, while also running in for a touchdown. Warrick Dunn rushed for 134 yards on 21 carries.

The Saints defeated Green Bay 34-27 as a 1-point favorite last week. The combined score went well OVER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Deuce McAllister ran in for a pair of touchdowns and Drew Brees completed 26-of-41 passes for 353 yards with two touchdowns and an interception.

you did good
atlanta should probably be 90/100
generally in football I stick with 10/11 for both sides unless it's an even spread(i.e. no half point) and then I'll move the odds a little

4everhung said:
you did good
atlanta should probably be 90/100
generally in football I stick with 10/11 for both sides unless it's an even spread(i.e. no half point) and then I'll move the odds a little
ya 90/100 meaning you bet 90 and if you win you get 100 right.I was a bit mixed up on that part.but over all i got the hole idie now.

4everhung said:
no 9/10 would mean for every 10 you bet you win 9
ok then fuck I did fuck it up.I wanted it the other way around.

so that would explane why the "f" fore favrits is in new orleans and not falcons.

Top Bottom