Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake testosterone ?? Or my body wasn't utilising the testosterone??

jack7

All Natural
Hello there .
This was my first steroid cycle . Which I started to cut for 16 weeks .

Almost finished . With barely minimum and no results .
Got lean bt haven't gained much muscle. ( Lean might because of the strict diet as well ).

My testosterone was not utilised by my body. (Almost nothing )
Had I used fake ??
Or
Was there any problem within my body?which have to be resolved n rectified .

My cycle consisted of..
Anavar 60- 80mgED
Clen 30 mg ED
Winstrol .
Test enanthate 500/week for 5 weeks and then added test prop 700mg pre week after week 7
Proviron 4tabs then increased to 8.
Primobolan 700 week from week 4
Shifted to winstrol liquid 100mg ED
And added maestron from 13week 700mg ED

Anastrazol .5mg everyday
Vit E 400 . 4 cap pr day
Fish oil 1000mg 4 caps .
Vit c 6 - 8 tabs .
HCG 250. 10mcg twice weekly and increased to 3 times to the last .

Diet comsisted of
6 scoops of whey protein
20 egg whites .
Chicken Nd beef
Greens .
Ragi flour as snacking mixed with protein.

No oil no carbs no salt

Had done the blood work
Precycle middle and nearly to the end of the cycle .

Stopped my cycle by the 14 week as I'm vexed and frustrated by not getting results and getting injured as I am not recovering properly.
Came OFF OF GEAR COMPLETLY doing workouts without any gear ..

Have to start a PCT..

SHOULD I DO A PCT ??? FOR THIS as I didn't had test at all in my body . Which haven't been utilised at all .

My blood work with LIVER KIDNEY HEAMOGRAM was almost clear and good with minor differences which can be easily sorted out
Apart from my TESTOSTERONE ..WHICH WAS THE MAIN DECIDING FACTOR .

Had I used the fake gear ? Bt the seller says if I prove he vil return all the expenses I spent on him for the products .
Bt I haven't seen any results from any of the combinations by stacking of such compounds .

I hope u veterans and experts can help me sort out this .and show me a way to over come the issues .and guide me for the next successful cycle .
planing to meet the ENDOCRONOLIGIST ( AS HE ASKED ME TO MEET THE DOC )

Bt I really don't understand what's happening with the body ...

By the way I'm 32 . 5.9
75 kilos present from 83-84 .
BF % I'm not sure what I am right now . .
Lifting since 8-10 years naturally .

I'm Gona post this in other forums as we to get more info and feedback

I can send the pictures if any one asks me to do so .

The picture I has SIMPLIFIED it and hand written as it takes a lot of fotos to go through .
ALL THE INFO IN ONE PIC .
hope u ppl don't Laugh at it .

Thank you .
20181119_121607~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

It's not expecting toomuch ..
Bt my body isn't utilising the test which is present in the body unlike others
That's that bothers me

As I said I will be posting the same thread in different forums as well .
Bt didn't get any solid answer from any one

Yes you did. On the other forum. The issue with posting it here is Evo and Elite are the same. Both forums are modded by the same people.

Yes you did. On the other forum. The issue with posting it here is Evo and Elite are the same. Both forums are modded by the same people.
Might be bt I don't no that bro..
I'm new to forums .
Generally I gain knowledge by reading the forums .
Bt now I got a problem bt haven't got the solution or at least a kind of ans at least

to be honest, your not getting an answer because of the way you present your bloodwork... lets try to make this much easier...

what was your starting test levels, mid and then when you say post, what do you mean if you never ran a pct? how long after you took your last injection were you getting bloodwork because POST cycle bloodwork is taken 4-6 weeks after pct.. the way you present it is not going to get you many answers... i know it took me all of 5 seconds of straining my eyes and sorting it out to say forget it... im sure most do the same thing because we answer questions all day long here and dont ignore any of them...

to be honest, your not getting an answer because of the way you present your bloodwork... lets try to make this much easier...

what was your starting test levels, mid and then when you say post, what do you mean if you never ran a pct? how long after you took your last injection were you getting bloodwork because POST cycle bloodwork is taken 4-6 weeks after pct.. the way you present it is not going to get you many answers... i know it took me all of 5 seconds of straining my eyes and sorting it out to say forget it... im sure most do the same thing because we answer questions all day long here and dont ignore any of them...
Thanks for responding Dylan.
Pre cycle on 5July 2018
Test free 14.15
Total 260 .

2) mid cycle 26 sept
Test free < 100
Test total .3000
Shbg 3.86

3) on 14 novber .
By the end of the cycle bt not after finishing the cycle of 16 weeks as I discontinued at 13th week and 5 days

Test free 53
Total <1500 .
By this time I'm on 750 mg per week of test prop
Primo 700 per week
Maestron 700
Winstrol 100 injectable water base . every day

Shbg 5.3

I hope this may give u a lil clear idea .
If not tell me what I can do to improvise

Top Bottom