Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

everyone (fistfull, wodin, latimer, football folk) breath in... deeply.. smell it???

• Thread starter Thread starter madbomber31
  • Start date Start date
ya, and they will be looking up at the SUPER POWER PHILADELPHIA EAGLES for the rest of the season. (dont say otherwise unless you got a couple bucks to throw on it, pussy)

madbomber31 said:
ya, and they will be looking up at the SUPER POWER PHILADELPHIA EAGLES for the rest of the season. (dont say otherwise unless you got a couple bucks to throw on it, pussy)

That's it ass-wipe....... $1 - PayPal that the 49ers finish the season with a better record than the Iggles.

Put up or shut up! :fro:

my offer was for fistfull, but ok, you are on... bring it...

to the poor house with you.. i'm takin yo money

the iggles are pretenders. they will never win a superbowl.

It must suck being a wannabe. It's ok though. The iggles are good at sucking a big one when it counts the most. Example would be a playoff game against the NY Giants 2 years ago. I look forward to football and the superbowl and knowing that the iggles won't be there again.

I guess when we were all young we believed in Santa. It's the same thing for the iggles but you figure they have some brains by now and figure out that the only way they are going to get championship rings is to steal somebody elses.

Top Bottom