Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen still high on cycle after taking Nolva and Arimidex

Stilengi

Hey guys - new on here but have probably spent at least 20 hours reading regularly. I have a question about estrogen control.

First stats -

Weight: 195
Height: 6' 1"
BF: 11%

This is my third cycle. I started at 170lbs about 18 months ago.

Current cycle:

Weeks 1-6: 300mg Tren E/ 150mg Test C
Weeks 7-12: 400mg Tren E/ 200mg Test C/ 300mg Masteron E

Last cycle: Weeks 1-6: same as above
Weeks 7-12: 400mg Tren E/200mg Test C

During my last cycle I had symptoms of gyno forming - sensitive nipples, small hard lump about the size of a nickle. I took Arimidex and it went away within a few days. I kept taking Arimidex as maintenance to keep the estrogen down. Bloodwork confirmed my estrogen was high, but the Arimidex took care of the symptoms.

This cycle the same symptoms started around week 6 (two weeks ago). At that point I started taking Nolva 25 mg and .5mg Arimidex in the morning. After 3 days I still had symptoms. I upped the dosages to Nolva 50mg and 1.0mg Arimidex ED for 2 days and still had symptoms. At that point I went and had bloodwork done. Since I am taking Tren, I had a few of the hormones measured. I have the following results:

Progesterone: 1.37 ng/mL (normal)
Prolactin: 18.2 ng/mL (high)
Estradiol: 107.3 (very high)

I can't get the estrogen down. Do you guys have any suggestions? Should I try a different SERM or AI? I am at a loss. What worked last time is not working this time. I also thought that the Mast would help keep estorgen at bay, but since I just started it two weeks ago and it is a long ester, maybe it needs more time. Maybe it is worthwhile to lower the Test, but isn't it already pretty low? The Dr had my test measured even though I didn't ask for it and it was only 946.5 ng/dL, which is just above a normal reading.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Hey guys - new on here but have probably spent at least 20 hours reading regularly. I have a question about estrogen control.

First stats -

Weight: 195
Height: 6' 1"
BF: 11%

This is my third cycle. I started at 170lbs about 18 months ago.

Current cycle:

Weeks 1-6: 300mg Tren E/ 150mg Test C
Weeks 7-12: 400mg Tren E/ 200mg Test C/ 300mg Masteron E

Last cycle: Weeks 1-6: same as above
Weeks 7-12: 400mg Tren E/200mg Test C

During my last cycle I had symptoms of gyno forming - sensitive nipples, small hard lump about the size of a nickle. I took Arimidex and it went away within a few days. I kept taking Arimidex as maintenance to keep the estrogen down. Bloodwork confirmed my estrogen was high, but the Arimidex took care of the symptoms.

This cycle the same symptoms started around week 6 (two weeks ago). At that point I started taking Nolva 25 mg and .5mg Arimidex in the morning. After 3 days I still had symptoms. I upped the dosages to Nolva 50mg and 1.0mg Arimidex ED for 2 days and still had symptoms. At that point I went and had bloodwork done. Since I am taking Tren, I had a few of the hormones measured. I have the following results:

Progesterone: 1.37 ng/mL (normal)
Prolactin: 18.2 ng/mL (high)
Estradiol: 107.3 (very high)

I can't get the estrogen down. Do you guys have any suggestions? Should I try a different SERM or AI? I am at a loss. What worked last time is not working this time. I also thought that the Mast would help keep estorgen at bay, but since I just started it two weeks ago and it is a long ester, maybe it needs more time. Maybe it is worthwhile to lower the Test, but isn't it already pretty low? The Dr had my test measured even though I didn't ask for it and it was only 946.5 ng/dL, which is just above a normal reading.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

From what I have seen, Running nolvadex with tren is like throwing gas on a house fire... Actually makes everything worse. I would drop the Nolva completely, and give aromasin a try... It is a suicidal AI, it will be more effective for estro control. I would start by dosing it at 12.5mg everyday and go get more bloodwork 2 weeks after you start it and see if that helps. Other than that eat a shitload of cabbage and broccoli hahaha.

You do NOT want to be using nolvadex with a nandrolone like tren because it up regulates the prolactin receptor. Stop taking the nolvadex immediately. That is your problem.

Top Bottom