Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise- Crossfit Beginner Cycle

Gallo7

I want to do a cycle of Equipoise (veterinary use) ... Not sure if I should combined with Testosterone.

I'm not sure what PCT to use ...

Currently I do crossfit and do weight training on the days I need to work something that does not work in my day to do crossfit. My goal is to add weight and increase mass.

I am 37 years old, I measure 6'2 and weight 195 lbs..

Please, please ... I would appreciate your help...

I want to do a cycle of Equipoise (veterinary use) ... Not sure if I should combined with Testosterone.

I'm not sure what PCT to use ...

Currently I do crossfit and do weight training on the days I need to work something that does not work in my day to do crossfit. My goal is to add weight and increase mass.

I am 37 years old, I measure 6'2 and weight 195 lbs..

Please, please ... I would appreciate your help...

welcome to elite bro... combining gw and eq together is going to truly maximize this cycle, ESPECIALLY when it comes to your crossfit... i would also use test and LGD-4033 with it to help increase mass... here is how to run this cycle...

1-16 test cyp 250-350 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-16 n2guard n2bm.com
1-16 liquidex n2bm.com
7-14 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
15-16 hcg 500 ius week
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom